Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Just another RSX..(JMT inside)

Old 10-04-2009 | 11:03 AM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Just another RSX..(JMT inside)

that hood matched with that bumper looks retarded as fuck
Old 10-04-2009 | 11:04 AM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Loose the Mugen banner if its got replica parts.
Old 10-04-2009 | 11:06 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by elambz
Maybe it's a replica sticker.

Regardless, lose the stickers, the wing, the kit, the hood, and the wheels, and it would be a sharp car. I love the color!
Old 10-04-2009 | 11:06 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by elambz
This.

And ditch the heat sink.
Old 10-04-2009 | 12:33 PM
EGAS

EGAS has disabled reputation

I like the car. Like the wing. Just not the wheels.
Old 10-04-2009 | 12:35 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Am I the only one noticing this?

with the vents not lining up, its all i focus on
Old 10-04-2009 | 12:51 PM
jdm monkey
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
Am I the only one noticing this?

[img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3515/3979341890_7660ebb122.jpg[]

with the vents not lining up, its all i focus on
no, the vents line up. it's the way the pic was taken.
The CF hood came with the car.

Last edited by jdm monkey; 10-04-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2009 | 06:11 PM
jaila04
Registered Member

jaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond repute

Haters can go to hell, jelouse cuz they dnt got a nice car like this, scared that if they see this on the road they knw dat they dnt have that power to mess wid it, they talk sh*** but really they got nothing to back it up.. all words n nothing else... i'd rather have a replica stuff n got sum power behind that looks, than a brandname jank wid no power behind it... only respect the one that understand wats the car is capable of n not the one dat looks outside the box =P teeehheeee.....
Old 10-04-2009 | 06:16 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by jaila04
Haters can go to hell, jelouse cuz they dnt got a nice car like this, scared that if they see this on the road they knw dat they dnt have that power to mess wid it, they talk sh*** but really they got nothing to back it up.. all words n nothing else... i'd rather have a replica stuff n got sum power behind that looks, than a brandname jank wid no power behind it... only respect the one that understand wats the car is capable of n not the one dat looks outside the box =P teeehheeee.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-04-2009 | 06:18 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by jaila04
school...go back to first grade and start over...

Quick Reply: Just another RSX..(JMT inside)