Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

John Savage, Mike Banks, Andre Scott

Old 01-05-2010, 08:01 AM
whyteboybc
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whyteboybc has disabled reputation
Default Re: John Savage, Mike Banks, Andre Scott

I left my car with them bc when i was searching around town to find the closest place but yet was reputable...i chose them after i had heard great things about John and his shop...well he originally told me it was going to take a month to two months and turned out to be over a year and a half!...its ok in the end ill get all the money back i spent and then some for damages...insurance company appraised the car to have 7K worth of damage to it...pretty sad huh?
Old 01-05-2010, 08:13 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by whyteboybc
I left my car with them bc when i was searching around town to find the closest place but yet was reputable...i chose them after i had heard great things about John and his shop...well he originally told me it was going to take a month to two months and turned out to be over a year and a half!...its ok in the end ill get all the money back i spent and then some for damages...insurance company appraised the car to have 7K worth of damage to it...pretty sad huh?
Are you serious? Hope you get every dime back plus some.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:22 AM
frk_concepts
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

Last edited by frk_concepts; 01-08-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:01 AM
whyteboybc
Registered Member

whyteboybc has disabled reputation

well thank you Mike i have been looking for you and obviously you are a pretty hard guy to find...u were due to show up in court yesterday in Stafford county for this matter and were served but i guess you moved or my lawyer had the wrong address...well thanks for the number...i will be giving your number to my lawyer and you two can work things out the right way like they are suppose to be handled. I have Johns info as well as his address and don't worry he will be served as well. If i can find Dre...hes next...and don't take what you read wrong...your def reading into it...yeah im pissed i know you had no knowing as to what was going on there but u being a partner in the company should have some sort of sense as to what was happening and how customers were getting treated...by "gunnin for you" i mean totally in a legal way and it will catch up to all three of you. SO with that being said...thank you again for the number and my lawyer will be in contact with you soon...see you in court!
Old 01-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Damn.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
ProbeGT-ZE
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by whyteboybc
well thank you Mike i have been looking for you and obviously you are a pretty hard guy to find...u were due to show up in court yesterday in Stafford county for this matter and were served but i guess you moved or my lawyer had the wrong address...well thanks for the number...i will be giving your number to my lawyer and you two can work things out the right way like they are suppose to be handled. I have Johns info as well as his address and don't worry he will be served as well. If i can find Dre...hes next...and don't take what you read wrong...your def reading into it...yeah im pissed i know you had no knowing as to what was going on there but u being a partner in the company should have some sort of sense as to what was happening and how customers were getting treated...by "gunnin for you" i mean totally in a legal way and it will catch up to all three of you. SO with that being said...thank you again for the number and my lawyer will be in contact with you soon...see you in court!
LaWL That sucks! Glad I do my own work.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:57 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by frk_concepts
Ask and you shall recieve..my name is mike banks i was a partner in hybrid garage. { personally have not met you,nor was i at hybrid when your vehicle was brought to have work done to it. i forfeited my part of ownership of the businessback in feb 08'. im sorry this happened to you but i have no involvement what so ever. i have no contact info for neither jon or dre,due to we went our seperate ways. if u wish to speak with me i am definatly not hard to find..hell heres my #540.419.9419 as far as the threats n gun'n for me..ha like i said im not hard to find...
Literal QFT.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:01 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I feel like you can really read into someones username.. whyteboy.. lolz!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:01 PM
frk_concepts
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

Last edited by frk_concepts; 01-08-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:03 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

lol I know a guy named mike banks and I was like WTF at first.