Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ripped Off?

Old 01-10-2010, 07:37 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Ripped Off?

then on the 16th you posted that you were picking it up saturday...

its been two three weeks...what happened?
Old 01-10-2010, 07:40 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

and it does look like the same motor...even down to the blue loom on the alternator wiring...
Old 01-10-2010, 07:51 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nftuatn
it says in his thread that you had 2 weeks to pick it up...is that what you agreed on???

not saying its right but if thats whats on paper...no matter the snow storm/xmas/death(sorry for your loss) has any bearing on that...

i know it sucks...but
No we had and agreement he would hold onto it ( i have a witness ) until i could get transportation to bring it back with me.

I called Jay, the guy who posted the motor, he said he had no idea and that he had a bill of sale, I DO TOO! for December 15th 2009. Walt last messaged me on January 2nd 2010, and he Jay guy posted it on January 5th 2010.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:51 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Solution-kick your own ass for giving up cash money and not getting what you paid for on the spot, you should have had a way to get the swap BEFORE you paid that much money, and walked away empty handed, and yes it does suck that you got had, but a fool is born everyday.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:52 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

so you two both have a bill of sale saying your purchased this motor on dec 15th....

what in the hell....im subscribed to see how this unfolds...
Old 01-10-2010, 07:52 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute

then on the 16th you posted that you were picking it up saturday...

its been two three weeks...what happened?
If you read further you would have seen i reserved a uhaul but the local uhaul closed early (which walt said he knew the guy a while back and he would do that alot). So i just paid him and thats when he said, take your time, that he was just happy to have the money so he was assured id come get it.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

did jay admit that he brought the motor from the dude walt???
Old 01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

so you two both have a bill of sale saying your purchased this motor on dec 15th....

what in the hell....im subscribed to see how this unfolds...
He didnt say when his was for, mine was from Dec 15th.

The Jay guy said he doesnt want to be in the middle of it and thinks its just between me and walt.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:55 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

did jay admit that he brought the motor from the dude walt???
Yes, I believe I may have even met Jay when i was down there making the deposit on it.

Jay said he bought it from Walt Rodriguez.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:55 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

well thats understandable on his part...he has the motor...possession is 9/10th of the law...

you have to prove its yours and you were screwed out of it...

Quick Reply: Ripped Off?