Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

N00b: Stalker from AR

Old 06-10-2010 | 01:01 PM
Kana
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation
Default Re: N00b: Stalker from AR

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
That car looks EXACTLY like I would it expect it too coming out of Arkansas.

Old 06-10-2010 | 01:02 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Kana
Im serious.

It fits the stereotype redneck mustang.

truck wheels, open exhaust, body trim missing, oversized fucking white letter tires, and half-ass "mods".
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:03 PM
Caucasian Jesus
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

That mustang is not pretty.
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:08 PM
JDM74
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

Nobody is interested in your pep-boys special steel wheels that belong on a ford or chevy pickup truck, or a dirt track monte carlo. they look like shit on mustangs and always have.

secondly, why the fuck would you cut your stock springs? lowering springs are cheap and easy to install. Do it the right way or DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

The car looked better before you got ahold of it IMO.

*EDIT*

AND you took the factory skirts off and left the fucking holes just chilling there?
come on man, he bought crager steelies for the car that cost maybe 50 bucks each. Why would he spend money on lowering springs when he could just cut the stockers?
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:08 PM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Donkey Punch nailed it on the head.
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:09 PM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by JDM74
come on man, he bought crager steelies for the car that cost maybe 50 bucks each. Why would he spend money on lowering springs when he could just cut the stockers?
why do you even post?
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:14 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Im serious.

truck wheels, open exhaust, body trim missing, oversized fucking white letter tires, and half-ass "mods".
Not only that but he did it on the second worst kind of mustang imaginable. (worst is obviously the Mustang II) This car COULD be dope, but it isn't. I bet ego destruction continues in next post.
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:26 PM
CAPSLOCK
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by JDM74

SOMEONE NEG REP THIS MAN FOR ME PLEASE. MULTIPLE TIMES. MAKE HIM RED, THEN HE WILL CUT REP OFF. THEN EVENTUALLY NOT COME BACK.
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:31 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

poop
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:32 PM
Str33tr
Registered Member

Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr Str33tr

Nobody is interested in your pep-boys special steel wheels that belong on a ford or chevy pickup truck, or a dirt track monte carlo. they look like shit on mustangs and always have.

secondly, why the fuck would you cut your stock springs? lowering springs are cheap and easy to install. Do it the right way or DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

The car looked better before you got ahold of it IMO.

*EDIT*

AND you took the factory skirts off and left the fucking holes just chilling there?
Im serious.

Originally Posted by K WH0R
That mustang is not pretty.
Originally Posted by 98BimmerCompact
Not only that but he did it on the second worst kind of mustang imaginable. (worst is obviously the Mustang II) This car COULD be dope, but it isn't. I bet ego destruction continues in next post.
HA! This is what I figured I'd get. Waiting on "mullet" and "imbreeding" comments...
I've ridden in mustangs w/ lowering springs and they don't ride any better than my car, so why not cut 'em? Some day I may go back and do $500 drop spindles for the front and coilovers all around... but probably not.

Quick Reply: N00b: Stalker from AR