Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nice day is anyone bringing out there motorcycles for some fun??

Old 01-30-2011, 02:52 PM
dohcsvt
Vette Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt
Default Re: Nice day is anyone bringing out there motorcycles for some fun??

Originally Posted by ShawnD
good luck getting canadians wearing timberlands and jeans with a leather vest to do something safely.
Canadians?
Old 01-30-2011, 04:32 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by dohcsvt
Canadians?
Blacks.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:02 PM
1foxbody
Stock Block Killaa

1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody 1foxbody

Lmao you guys are hilarious!!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

You are wrong, so don't tell me I don't know what the fuck I am talking about mother fucker! People like you that open their mouth and are belligerent without knowing what they are taliking about piss me off severely! look at this CHP website for lane splitting and then go fuck yourself!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:35 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

You are wrong, so don't tell me I don't know what the fuck I am talking about mother fucker! People like you that open their mouth and are belligerent without knowing what they are taliking about piss me off severely! look at this CHP website for lane splitting and then go fuck yourself!!!
Look here you dumb fuck it says "Lane splitting by motorcycles is permissible but must be done in a safe and prudent manner." Do you understand what that means? :Let me explain...you can not drive legally down the highway and split two cars to make a pass down the highway or it would fall under reckless driving. Here let me break that down for you
23103. (a) A person who drives a vehicle upon a highway in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.
(b) A person who drives a vehicle in an offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision (c) of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

(c) Except as otherwise provided in Section 40008, persons( ) convicted of the offense of reckless driving shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than five days nor more than 90 days or by a fine of not less than one hundred forty-five dollars ($145) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, except as provided in Section 23104 or 23105.
So in other words it depends on soooo many variables. You can not sit here and say with out a doubt that you can split 2 cars driving down the highway in front of a trooper and they cant do any. Yes if there is jammed the fuck up traffic and everyone is at a stand still and you are splitting cars then yes I guess you will not get much hassle but yeah I would love to see you do that at 70mph in front of a cop.But guess what? If he thinks you are doing it in a reckless manner even at a stand still he can still give you a ticket! And on the side note what the fuck are you going to do because I said something to you on the internet? Did I make you mad because I said I'm pretty sure what you said wasn't accurate? Did I catch you at a bad time of the month? You are like some 13 year old bitch that is just figuring out what pms is. So there are you really mad now bro? You going to come get me? should I lock my dead bolt tonight before I go to bed? Is your middle name the BOGGIE MAN?

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 01-30-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:40 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

and fuck did he go from green to red fast. And I didnt even leave him any rep yet
Old 01-30-2011, 06:34 PM
S2Kitt
Going Nowhere Fast

S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt

Originally Posted by ShawnD
Can motorcycle riders "split" lanes and ride between other vehicles?
Lane splitting by motorcycles is permissible but must be done in a safe and prudent manner.

good luck getting canadians wearing timberlands and jeans with a leather vest to do something safely.

I saw a pack yesterday evening on 264 doing this exactly. I thought one of them was gona die for sure.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:37 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Originally Posted by S2Kitt
I saw a pack yesterday evening on 264 doing this exactly. I thought one of them was gona die for sure.
Its just you not use to seeing that on 168 .
Old 01-30-2011, 06:39 PM
S2Kitt
Going Nowhere Fast

S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Its just you not use to seeing that on 168 .
lol man i moved out the sticks last year.
168 your right but back in pungo blackwater area holy shit. Canadian Stomping grounds lol
Old 01-31-2011, 12:28 PM
dohcsvt
Vette Killer

dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt

Not all of them do. I was just out in Cali for a few months, and it is legal for them to ride between lanes there, it's like some psychotic video game.
Note: nothing belligerent or rude.

I could be wrong but I think you dont know what the fuck you are talking about here
Do you see what happened here, I made a correct statement and you responded agressively and rudely. This is one of the problems with modern society is a lack of common courtesy and respect,

So here, I returned the aggreessive response, and acted like many others on the board do.

Look here you dumb fuck it says "Lane splitting by motorcycles is permissible but must be done in a safe and prudent manner." Do you understand what that means? :Let me explain...you can not drive legally down the highway and split two cars to make a pass down the highway or it would fall under reckless driving. Here let me break that down for you So in other words it depends on soooo many variables. You can not sit here and say with out a doubt that you can split 2 cars driving down the highway in front of a trooper and they cant do any. Yes if there is jammed the fuck up traffic and everyone is at a stand still and you are splitting cars then yes I guess you will not get much hassle but yeah I would love to see you do that at 70mph in front of a cop.But guess what? If he thinks you are doing it in a reckless manner even at a stand still he can still give you a ticket! And on the side note what the fuck are you going to do because I said something to you on the internet? Did I make you mad because I said I'm pretty sure what you said wasn't accurate? Did I catch you at a bad time of the month? You are like some 13 year old bitch that is just figuring out what pms is. So there are you really mad now bro? You going to come get me? should I lock my dead bolt tonight before I go to bed? Is your middle name the BOGGIE MAN?
Then here you can't accept that you are wrong and use up a half page of typing trying to justify that what you said was correct, when in fact you were not. I am sorry, but those are the facts and that is just the way it is. Good day, sir!

Quick Reply: Nice day is anyone bringing out there motorcycles for some fun??