Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out

Old 04-04-2011, 09:38 PM
funder.bunder
goon squad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder
Default Re: hang out

yea i never really went out because of the ricer flybys/burnouts. always ended badly with police etc. im down to come out for a legit safe/smart spot
Old 04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

Originally Posted by DOOM
the old dairy queen on jeff davis use to be jumping for people who didn't wanna go to bells rd, it was crazy seeing people show up with drag cars on trailers to race at dutch gap. and was probably the only time ive ever seen people bet 2g-5g's on a street race and people actually pay up, those old dudes didn't play. I went to wawa one night to meet a friend of mine, and almost got attacked by some chick with a fucking monkey. its like some diabetic monkey.

speaking of midlo, target across from chesterfield towne center was always packed on sat nights. old dudes with classic cars during the day, street racers at night. I could go on and on about certain spots from chesterfield to richmond.. I feel old brehs
That was a long post, and I took the time to read it. I lost a little and it was a cool story bro
Old 04-04-2011, 11:16 PM
94integnva
Registered Member

94integnva has disabled reputation

Yea i used to go to kroger .. bells.. lot behind ford dealership on broad and staplesmill and the valero and few others... yea always got people thought it was cool to do burn outs and then cops come and run us off.. dutch gap was bad when i went it was like cops posted up and knew... few people said they will come out sat around 9ish to kroger and i guess go from thier.... also anyone know what ever happen with wing command? I knew people used to meet thier also year or so ago
Old 04-04-2011, 11:23 PM
94integnva
Registered Member

94integnva has disabled reputation

weather pending of coarse
Old 04-05-2011, 04:21 AM
IMSHAKN
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by DOOM
the old dairy queen on jeff davis use to be jumping for people who didn't wanna go to bells rd, it was crazy seeing people show up with drag cars on trailers to race at dutch gap. and was probably the only time ive ever seen people bet 2g-5g's on a street race and people actually pay up, those old dudes didn't play. I went to wawa one night to meet a friend of mine, and almost got attacked by some chick with a fucking monkey. its like some diabetic monkey.

speaking of midlo, target across from chesterfield towne center was always packed on sat nights. old dudes with classic cars during the day, street racers at night. I could go on and on about certain spots from chesterfield to richmond.. I feel old brehs
You wanna feel old? I remember hanging out behind the 7-11 at JD and Walmsley, Jenkin's parking lot, or the East Coast to talk shit. We had people coming from all over the place looking for some action. There are all kinds of spots where we would run. We even ran on 288 before it was open.

There are lots of places in the area that I've hung out at. They always start out cool and people behave, but the first time there's trouble they get shut down. They just always end up attracting the wrong people.

Let's see how old people here are. Anybody remember a 442 with the #1 Street Machine sticker?
Old 04-05-2011, 04:49 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by IMSHAKN
You wanna feel old? I remember hanging out behind the 7-11 at JD and Walmsley, Jenkin's parking lot, or the East Coast to talk shit. We had people coming from all over the place looking for some action. There are all kinds of spots where we would run. We even ran on 288 before it was open.

There are lots of places in the area that I've hung out at. They always start out cool and people behave, but the first time there's trouble they get shut down. They just always end up attracting the wrong people.

Let's see how old people here are. Anybody remember a 442 with the #1 Street Machine sticker?
I assume you are talking about the western section? From Powhite to 64?

I remember running on whitepine drive over there by the airport, and on the old section of 288.

Back when Mo (fatboyee) had the fo pack, phil had the cobra, John had the sick ass 240 (haven't seen that dude in forever) and the meets up at Commonwealth 20

The central section didn't suck so bad then.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:54 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
FUCK YEA...LET'S HANG OUT IN PARKING LOTS
AND FUCK EACH OTHER
Old 04-05-2011, 05:25 AM
IMSHAKN
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
I assume you are talking about the western section? From Powhite to 64?

I remember running on whitepine drive over there by the airport, and on the old section of 288.

Back when Mo (fatboyee) had the fo pack, phil had the cobra, John had the sick ass 240 (haven't seen that dude in forever) and the meets up at Commonwealth 20

The central section didn't suck so bad then.
We used to run between JD and Chester Rd. before that section was finished.

I'm probably talking about 10 years earlier than that. I think it had more to do with respect back then. These weren't cars that people were just buying off a lot, they were building their cars (or paying to have them built) and it was run what you brung and hope you brung enough. You put your money where your mouth was and you earned respect by beating the other guy. Now fast cars have become very inexpensive so any kid can buy something fairly fast and think they have something. They don't have any respect for what they have or what anybody else has done to get what they have. That's what makes it sad.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 AM
hondahead
Registered Member

hondahead has disabled reputation

It was more about the racing back in the early 2000's. That is why I stopped coming out because nice cars don't race anymore. Just a bunch of slow ass egg roll shit boxes with fart cannons and hid's.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by IMSHAKN
We used to run between JD and Chester Rd. before that section was finished.

I'm probably talking about 10 years earlier than that. I think it had more to do with respect back then. These weren't cars that people were just buying off a lot, they were building their cars (or paying to have them built) and it was run what you brung and hope you brung enough. You put your money where your mouth was and you earned respect by beating the other guy. Now fast cars have become very inexpensive so any kid can buy something fairly fast and think they have something. They don't have any respect for what they have or what anybody else has done to get what they have. That's what makes it sad.
I have a feeling you are a bit older than me.. We use to race from Courthouse road exit to Route 10, at the time it was the smoothest area.

God that seems like forever ago. back 11-10 years ago

We use to hustle for cash with a certain 4cyl mustang, against retards that thought because their mustang or camaro had a 8cyl they were the fastest thing on the street. Best part was them shitting themselves when they were handing the money over... Talk about hurt pride as well.

Quick Reply: hang out