Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ANY OTHER Z CAR OWNERS IN THE ROANOKE VALLEY?

Old 05-17-2011, 11:31 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: ANY OTHER Z CAR OWNERS IN THE ROANOKE VALLEY?

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
Really though, you drive a convertible 350Z. Pretty much screams I LOVE MEN.
SSHhhhhh!! Your making Forsberg's beard itch.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:40 PM
droe2001
Registered Member

droe2001 has disabled reputation

yeah that was the best come back i have ever heard, convertible= gay? bud its not my fault your uncle made you give him hand jobs in his chrysler sebring!!!!! let me see, which would i rather have? a economy car like a white piece of shit civic with green wheels or a convertible SPORTS car, thats a no brainer!

Last edited by droe2001; 05-17-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:23 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by droe2001
yeah that was the best come back i have ever heard, convertible= gay? bud its not my fault your uncle made you give him hand jobs in his chrysler sebring!!!!! let me see, which would i rather have? a economy car like a white piece of shit civic with green wheels or a convertible SPORTS car, thats a no brainer!
OLOLOLOOLOL.

1: I dont have a civic.
2: TAKATA green wheels, get it right
2.5: My shitty "civic" would destroy your gay Z in the twisties
3: That aint mah only car bruh.

And the 350z isnt a sports car. It's a heavy piece of shit, and the convertible models are usually driven by women with low self esteem and faggots.

Your move.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:41 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

YO, i got a 350z, i cruise all the time. i was at deals gap and stomped out this sport edition accord. some navy bro was driving it

Oh and i got a butchered GN with a brovette motor in it
Old 05-17-2011, 01:58 PM
droe2001
Registered Member

well i guess you would know, i mean you never did deny giving handies to uncle tom, and there is no way in hell your car is gonna out run a z in the twisties! you have to be retarded, it seems like your infatuated with homo's i mean thats all you talk about. and as for women with low self esteem driving a convertible z, ask your mom if she wants to take it for a spin!
Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

well i guess you would know, i mean you never did deny giving handies to uncle tom, and there is no way in hell your car is gonna out run a z in the twisties! you have to be retarded, it seems like your infatuated with homo's i mean thats all you talk about. and as for women with low self esteem driving a convertible z, ask your mom if she wants to take it for a spin!
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLO YER A GOD DAMN IDIOT I DONT HAVE AN UNCLE TOM LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

ANd you are really dumb for real if you think I couldnt outrun that heavy faggot Z on a road course with my car.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:15 PM
droe2001
Registered Member

what a grand national? they are just as heavy, have no aero dynamics, and just cause you have a monster engine in it, doesnt mean its gonna handle with rx8, 350z and sti's! simple. you would have someone in a drag race im sure, but thats it. and if you have a gnx they why the hell was you on my post in the first place? i mean it was not titled "any douche bags with nothing better to do than ask stupid questions in the roanoke valley?" stay in your region! im sure your village is missing there idiot
Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

what a grand national? they are just as heavy, have no aero dynamics, and just cause you have a monster engine in it, doesnt mean its gonna handle with rx8, 350z and sti's! simple. you would have someone in a drag race im sure, but thats it. and if you have a gnx they why the hell was you on my post in the first place? i mean it was not titled "any douche bags with nothing better to do than ask stupid questions in the roanoke valley?" stay in your region! im sure your village is missing there idiot
Not talking about that car smart guy.

and I'll go wherever ther is something stupid posted. thats what led me here.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I can't believe that you really just grouped RX8s, STis, and Z33 convertibles in the same handling group. Also just wondering what do you think chopping the top off does to the precious aerodynamics of your car?
Old 05-17-2011, 04:38 PM
droe2001
Registered Member

ok first of all i didnt group these cars together there are comparisons between 350z and rx8 done by people that are more qualified than most on this board, i took this in consideration when i was planning to purchase. i decided on the 350 after reading the hundreds of drivetrain issues rx8 owners had, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu2JQyEQj_Q i also found another comparison that showed rx8 350z and an older model sti, the sti is definitely faster i was thinking of a wrx and stated sti. but they are in the same class, and im sure that a twin turboed 350 is gonna be right there with an sti.

Quick Reply: ANY OTHER Z CAR OWNERS IN THE ROANOKE VALLEY?