Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

h23 blue top help?!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: h23 blue top help?!

Originally Posted by Hinesbk23
This motor was only only sold in Japan
FUCK YES...JDM BRO
Old 11-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Hinesbk23
Registered Member

Hinesbk23 has disabled reputation

So if anyone wondered if i got this motor together haha i did. most of the parts come right off of the H22A4 motor all the belts and pumps were. i got tired of trying to find the parts to convert my car to obd2 so all i did was slap on the H22a1 obd1 intake manifold will those sensors in it and replaced all of the sensors in the h23a block with h22 parts. this motor is amazing! haha it might not be the fastest motor but its got alot of torque for a 4 cylinder. im running the h22 transmission on it and its really short geared so it takes off really well. on my way home i got my mph to go to 140 and it still wanted to keep going but i was at about 7200 rpm. but i love driving my car around town. haha i dont even have to use first and i usally only down shift to 3rd. i think this is one of the easiest ways to do the swap. take the h22 intake manifold and transmission and bolt it right up to the h23a vtec. put all the h22 sensors into the h23 block(not sure if it mattered because they all looked the same i just put new ones in it) and put all of the accessories off of the h22 on to the h23(like the dizzy ac compressor alternator etc.) and let her run! i already have about 3k on the swap with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL! if you have any questions just pm me
Old 11-05-2011, 08:05 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Well thank god, I have been laying awake at night wondering how this all went.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:09 PM
jdm90brx
00 ebp em1

jdm90brx has disabled reputation

had one that i bought and had high comp pistons and jdm h22 type-s cams in it and it put down 217whp @ 186tq in a 93 ex civic 4dr it was tuned at phantasom in nc was out running few boosted cars and bunch of itr swapped cars with ease yeah but if i woulda had it long enough i woulda done h2b with a 98 spec itr trans becuase it kept stretching h series tranny cables so b series h2b trans woulda been the only thing it needed....gl
Old 11-05-2011, 09:41 PM
gdupfromfeetup
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup

Originally Posted by jdm90brx
had one that i bought and had high comp pistons and jdm h22 type-s cams in it and it put down 217whp @ 186tq in a 93 ex civic 4dr it was tuned at phantasom in nc was out running few boosted cars and bunch of itr swapped cars with ease yeah but if i woulda had it long enough i woulda done h2b with a 98 spec itr trans becuase it kept stretching h series tranny cables so b series h2b trans woulda been the only thing it needed....gl
Holy run-on sentence batman.