Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

tiger japanese reviews need help

Old 10-04-2011 | 03:39 PM
2_slow_2_go
Registered Member

2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: tiger japanese reviews need help

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
hey howcome u had to pm him we wanna know what happend lol
cause i asked for the company why are you worried about it?
Old 10-05-2011 | 05:18 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Nosey bastard.
Old 10-12-2011 | 08:08 AM
savanna13
two wheeled terror

savanna13 has disabled reputation

Tiger isn't the best I've dealt with. Engine was solid, price was good, and everything was included first time.. except for the ECU. Ended up with a Z32 N/A Auto ECU with my RB swap. Uh huh..
Old 10-12-2011 | 02:16 PM
hondaslutt
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by savanna13
Tiger isn't the best I've dealt with. Engine was solid, price was good, and everything was included first time.. except for the ECU. Ended up with a Z32 N/A Auto ECU with my RB swap. Uh huh..
damn. thats some half ass shit... sorry to hear about that.

majority of the reviews of hmotors are very good. just a couple of bad reviews. but no ones perfect. i reccommend them.
jspec is also really good, pick up is awesome, cuz shipping is a bitch. and knowing where the company you buy expensive shit from is makes it easier to vent/rage murder when your motors fucked up lol.
Old 10-13-2011 | 09:21 AM
EH3_SOHC
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

Sigh,where to begin. I ordered a low compression b20 from them and it got here fast. I noticed it was a p8r head which is rare as shit and has vtec sized valves. Oil pan say phk which is the high compression motor. All good so far. I noticed 2 sensors were broke but i robbed them from my old single cam. Then when installing the motor i noticed it smelled like piss. I was in a rush to get it running and on the first crank it bent 3 valves and nicked a piston. Turns out someone from tiger pissed in the motor. They bullshitted me until i mentioned a lawyer then they said well ship it back and we will send u another but i had to pay for shipping on both which was more than the first motor. Fuck them they have a lawsuit from me now that may put them out of business for shipping a hazardous substance across country lines. My next motor will be from nagasaki motors
Old 10-13-2011 | 10:30 PM
terrible advice
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

tell that story to bear grylls.
Old 10-14-2011 | 06:23 AM
::ek4::
Free Candy

::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4:: ::ek4::

Originally Posted by Atlantis
Nagano or whatever it is called is good too. I have dealt with them a few times at this point.
12 full swaps plus random parts are what me and my friends have gotten from Nagano over the past year or so and we haven't had a single problem yet with any of them.
Old 10-14-2011 | 07:16 PM
2_slow_2_go
Registered Member

2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold

i think im gonna use jspec or jei
Old 10-18-2011 | 07:36 PM
JSpecAuto
Registered Member

JSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond repute

We'd be happy to help you with your purchase, let me know what engine you are looking for. We have a special on B20's at the moment too
Old 10-19-2011 | 07:46 AM
onesick97ek
Registered Member

onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek onesick97ek

HMOTORSONLINE is simply the BEST!!!!!!

Quick Reply: tiger japanese reviews need help