Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a reputable body/mechanical shop

Old 11-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Looking for a reputable body/mechanical shop

Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
Once the suspension is in, I'll be able to move forward with the rest. Looking forward to talking to you guys and perhaps doing business in the near future.

To Lord Humongous, Scotty_Nooo, and OMG_GSR - you guys got jokes! The search button works just fine, so does Google, but the key word here is "reputable" as in reputation. Just because "a" shop comes up on a search or through Google, it does not mean it's a reputable location. I rather get some information from the members/customers here. As far as "lot of red here", not much I can say about that. I'm sure there was a time where I could have possibly have a different status/rating, but times change as you get older. Responsibilities and needs take over the wants. All in all, I have had a good time throughout the years in this site...and intent to continue doing so.
So you couldn't find like 30 threads where everyone was raving about how good stock or modified is?
Old 11-22-2011, 02:15 PM
JoseCuervo

JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
So you couldn't find like 30 threads where everyone was raving about how good stock or modified is?
If I say yest or no it's not going to make a difference. The point here is the site works. I was able to find the information I was looking for thanks to the few who continue to be helpful to others. For that, I'm thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:54 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

it will make a difference, the difference being no thread should of been made
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 PM
JoseCuervo

JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo

Originally Posted by ShawnDubstep
it will make a difference, the difference being no thread should of been made
Simple solution to this. Have one of the moderators delete this thread. I'm sure you guys will find another thread to troll on. In the end, someone that values helping others was able to privide the assistance I was looking for. Business as usual on my end.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:26 AM
86montess
Registered Member

86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess
Thumbs up Re: Looking for a reputable body/mechanical shop

Originally Posted by SoySauce
Body Work= Stock or Modified
Motor= Ramey Built.

/thread
I dealt with both company's .. Joey at stock or Modified sprayed and did body work on a few car's of mine.. Car's looked better than new... Shawn at Ramey Built has done engine and fabrication work for me.. I'm going to have them build a Turbo kit for my Monte and put in a cage ...
Old 11-27-2011, 10:17 AM
JoseCuervo

Originally Posted by 86montess
I dealt with both company's .. Joey at stock or Modified sprayed and did body work on a few car's of mine.. Car's looked better than new... Shawn at Ramey Built has done engine and fabrication work for me.. I'm going to have them build a Turbo kit for my Monte and put in a cage ...
Thank you for the feedback! I'm looking forward to having the MR2 up and moving around again. Hope everything goes well with the Monte.