Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

chillin (meets)

Old 02-24-2004 | 07:05 AM
LowTech1
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: chillin (meets)

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the letters G-L-O-C, and K.

GLOCK, what you never leave home without, when you want to be sure you get home.
Old 02-24-2004 | 07:27 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I've got a nasty scar on my left thumb from a Glock 9mm used in a timed shooting tournament while firing left handed a number of years ago. Tried to drop the clip with my thumb after the last round but acted a bit too quickly and the slide caught me. Placed 2nd in the east coast region against FBI, Secret Service, paramilitary, etc. My Beretta 9mm has much better accuracy, though.
Old 02-24-2004 | 08:01 AM
1evilS10

1evilS10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Not Stock
I've got a nasty scar on my left thumb from a Glock 9mm used in a timed shooting tournament while firing left handed a number of years ago. Tried to drop the clip with my thumb after the last round but acted a bit too quickly and the slide caught me. Placed 2nd in the east coast region against FBI, Secret Service, paramilitary, etc. My Beretta 9mm has much better accuracy, though.

yeah and its sweet looking to
Old 02-24-2004 | 08:02 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Glad you enjoy looking at my scar...
Old 02-24-2004 | 09:45 AM
LowTech1
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

Mebbe he meant the Beretta?

.40cal S&W > 9mm
Old 02-24-2004 | 09:54 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Duh.

9mm ammo is cheaper for target practice. .40 cal and 9mm will both kill. Don't care how much body armor you have on when I'm aiming for your retinas.

Anyways... back on topic... maybe someone that lives near any of the proposed places could talk with a local po-po and shop owners to get permission first? Always best to avoid unnecessary "trespassing/loitering" tickets.
Old 02-24-2004 | 10:06 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Cloverleaf sounds like a decent spot. Never been to this K-Mart lot.

CW20 is too crowded with idiots, and too easy for idiots to just happen across.