Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Check test your DB Drag on new SPL Meter

Old 02-25-2004, 08:38 AM
Enigma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: Check test your DB Drag on new SPL Meter

Originally Posted by Hoopride2000
Well I know that it tests Db but what is the point unless you are in a bass off? I mean I listen to music everyday in my car, turn the volume knob to the right and it gets louder...what else do you need?
A working radio
Old 02-25-2004, 03:01 PM
NIC668
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Bass is gay I have the state record for 2 years in a row then i was like FUCK THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY.....
Old 02-25-2004, 05:47 PM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point

go-ho does suck man....the williamsburg store is WAY OVER PRICED
Old 02-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DemonSVT17
go-ho does suck man....the williamsburg store is WAY OVER PRICED
Theyre way overpriced here too, but they cant do an install for shit. I guess theyre ok for simple stuff like installing a deck or replacing factory speakers, but they have no custom install skills. I buy my shit elsewhere for half the price.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:11 PM
mystical hopper
Banned

mystical hopper is an unknown quantity at this point

if anyone wants to test there system 5$ for a half and hour it is the same meter as cbr and it is the calibrated judges meter for meca and nspl also i will build a box design for your vechile for 10 dollars and any price cbr gives you i will under cut it i build custom boxes no carpet for 120 that includes the material if it does not hit then i will give you all your money back that i kept for labor supplies are none refundable. if you want carpet than 150.00 for the box if you want a box the design is free and i will show you how it is designed on the computer. sound xtreme car audio also does alarms,fiber glassing, body kits, car audio and video. # is 757-761-4029, 757-399-3322 ask for james or tim. If you get a quote from another dealer come see us see if we can beat it all other quotes have to be in writing thankyou for your time.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:14 PM
mystical hopper
Banned

mystical hopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MysticalDrmzGrl
Come Visit Us at CBR Electronics and test your system on the new SPL Meter for 2004--> $7.50 per run or 5 runs for $25.00--> located at 4231 Portsmouth Blvd. (Millenium Autosports Old Shop)--> Bass Comps coming soon!!! Call for more info--465-4755-->Open Mon.-Sat. 9:00a.m.- 8:00p.m. Sun. By Appt. Only
team mystical dreamz is not assocated with mysticaldrmzgrl i guess they want to use the name too promote there bussiness not cool but anyone will do anything for a buck i see.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:09 PM
MysticalDrmzGrl

MysticalDrmzGrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mystical hopper
team mystical dreamz is not assocated with mysticaldrmzgrl i guess they want to use the name too promote there bussiness not cool but anyone will do anything for a buck i see.

I won't be triflin and stoop to your level, but I have had this name since last year before my husband left mystical dreamz because he didn't want to be associated with a cheater...
Old 02-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MysticalDrmzGrl
I won't be triflin and stoop to your level, but I have had this name since last year before my husband left mystical dreamz because he didn't want to be associated with a cheater...
Old 02-27-2004, 12:02 AM
D1g1tal V3n0m
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my .02$....

But both "companies" prices for what they are trying to sell in my opinion is high. I know the box building is for sure. You can build a box design on a PC? Woah you're brilliant....Not. Any monkey can have a PC do a box design but getting it to perform to it's highest potential is the trick. Oh well just figured I would keep anyone thinking of going to either places from maybe making a mistake.

Last edited by D1g1tal V3n0m; 02-27-2004 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:15 AM
number13va

number13va is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mystical hopper
if anyone wants to test there system 5$ for a half and hour it is the same meter as cbr and it is the calibrated judges meter for meca and nspl also i will build a box design for your vechile for 10 dollars and any price cbr gives you i will under cut it i build custom boxes no carpet for 120 that includes the material if it does not hit then i will give you all your money back that i kept for labor supplies are none refundable. if you want carpet than 150.00 for the box if you want a box the design is free and i will show you how it is designed on the computer. sound xtreme car audio also does alarms,fiber glassing, body kits, car audio and video. # is 757-761-4029, 757-399-3322 ask for james or tim. If you get a quote from another dealer come see us see if we can beat it all other quotes have to be in writing thankyou for your time.
Damn I sure am glad I didnt have to pay for mine, cause that was the worst box I ever had in my truck... After I threw it in the dumpster beside the shop and went back to my trusty subzone. Things sounded so much better.. And how are you gonna refund money. You stated in your post that "labor and supplies are non refundable." Or did you mean labor and supplies...

Quick Reply: Check test your DB Drag on new SPL Meter