Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2012 season set off! Patriot Course (vir) on car footage from this weekend

Old 02-27-2012, 02:23 PM
David S12
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12
Default Re: 2012 season set off! Patriot Course (vir) on car footage from this weekend

nice run! you just need too let go of that steering wheel and floor it!!!

Last edited by David S12; 02-27-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:37 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: 2012 season set off! Patriot Course (vir) on car footage from this weekend

Next time I really need to take people for rides that can give me advice on how to improve. I only took people for fun runs this time...still learned a lot..just not as much as I could have.

I have a lot of work to do to my car before march 17th. I know ill do a lot better with working PS and a clutch that's not constantly slipping.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:40 PM
HerNameIsSway
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

You should hop in my car and see how I shake it down!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:41 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

I've always wondered if track debris/rocks/whatever ever fly up and shit on those odd angle cameras
Old 02-27-2012, 04:56 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
You should hop in my car and see how I shake it down!
Believe me, I wanted to! i just didnt want to give up any seat time lol

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
I've always wondered if track debris/rocks/whatever ever fly up and shit on those odd angle cameras
In the last video i took, i covered my GoPro in mud after shooting off the track.

Edit- Mud Shot.

http://youtu.be/weTKPGkYvOE

Last edited by The Nisbro; 02-27-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:07 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by David S12
nice run! you just need too let go of that steering wheel and floor it!!!
Thanks man! I appreciate the advice. I'm having a blast learning!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:45 PM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I wish I could have made it up! I am planning on coming up to Summit Point on April 1st, I still need to order tires and a few other things, but I'm excited about drifting this year!
Old 02-27-2012, 09:24 PM
FatDakLove
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

I would love to make it to one of these this summer. If I could just avoid the tolls on the way down.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:14 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by FatDakLove
I would love to make it to one of these this summer. If I could just avoid the tolls on the way down.
Back roads son, back roads. Although, you may spend as much in gas as you would in tolls.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:17 AM
FatDakLove
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Back roads son, back roads. Although, you may spend as much in gas as you would in tolls.
always the back roads but I'm wanting to come down, hang out with friends and just get away from from these wretched roads and asinine drivers.

Quick Reply: 2012 season set off! Patriot Course (vir) on car footage from this weekend