Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

420A HELP1!

Old 04-13-2012, 07:05 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: 420A HELP1!

These motors are CHEAP to find. White smoke it's in the head. Something is warped, gasket is shit, or head has a crack in it. Water is getting on top of the piston, burning and causing white smoke during it's combustion cycle. It's that easy.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:15 AM
White Devil
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: 420A HELP1!

Originally Posted by xleviticusxx
i drive an eclipse gs, non turbo. and its recently started smoking white smoke. i checked the head gaskets and all that, and its showing no signs of a blown head gasket. someone said its my piston rings. how long long till my motor is done for? and will it make it worse if i put a performance module in my car? please reply soon. i want to know asap.
thanks.
Adulterer.....

You should know what Im talking about, youre using that name and chapter as yours......

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death." - Leviticus 20:10