Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any good local body shops in the 757?

Old 06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Any good local body shops in the 757?

If the shop is willing to make a wrong a right, you should at least give them the benefit of the doubt. It's not like they have flaked on you, hid under a rock, and are ignoring you.

It's pretty good of a business that reaches out to right a wrong, and it's all part of customer service that is slowly dying of.

I am not a Stocked and Modified nut rider either, I have NO experience with them. BUT I haven't ever seen anything but positive reviews, and if I were in the 757, I would give them a go just because of the positive word of mouth, and positive reviews. If they did drop the ball, it happens to the best of them, the important thing is, is they are willing to fix it.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:57 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

thanks for the return pm. returned another one. I would really like to help you get your car straight and be happy

I cannot make any excuse or make you feel better about the time it took for your car to get done. That is not my department. If you say you got bs'd and there were still things unfinished when you got there, well that I can believe and can simply make no excuse for it and say that it should have been addressed. Im not the boss. I get in and am given a list of things to do. I do what Im told and thats it on my end and cannot speak further on what happened to your car. I may have not even worked on your car since I am not there everyday, sometimes cars come and go without me ever seeing them

Cusomer is right. 99.9 percent of the time. One time with a yellow corvette was the only acception

I do still think no matter what your level of anger, you should express it to Joey,and let him know how unhappy you are cause I am certain he will do whatever he can to make you happy.

If not than you can blast the piss out of the shop even more, but considering Joeys track record he will do whatever he can to rectify the situation. But that is your call.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:57 PM
johnc
Registered Member

johnc has disabled reputation

I don't want this to come off as anything less, or anything more and I'm not going to reply to any more comments that do not involve a personal recommendation. I've seen Joey's work on other cars and it looks phenomenal and overall they did a great job on my car. It simply took much longer than expected and there were a few, noticeable, flaws. That's it. You can't please every one and no one is perfect, shit happens, I just don't like when it happens on my time or with my money. So I'm not going to re-entertain it. It's that simple.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:59 PM
terrible advice
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

that's dumb. you must be so much better than everyone else.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:03 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by johnc
I don't want this to come off as anything less, or anything more and I'm not going to reply to any more comments that do not involve a personal recommendation. I've seen Joey's work on other cars and it looks phenomenal and overall they did a great job on my car. It simply took much longer than expected and there were a few, noticeable, flaws. That's it. You can't please every one and no one is perfect, shit happens, I just don't like when it happens on my time or with my money. So I'm not going to re-entertain it. It's that simple.
That just sounds retarded, and completely unreasonable.

I bet you are the type to get the wrong plate of food(cooked wrong, not what you wanted, over seasoned, etc etc etc. . ..)at a restaurant, not say anything, eat it, pay the bill, and do nothing but bitch about it. . . It is YOUR duty as a customer to air your grievances, it is the BUSINESSES DUTY to allow the chance to right a wrong. If the business reaches out to you, and tries to make it better, and you don't allow it, then you are fucking up.

To each their own.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:08 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by johnc
I can sort of understand where you are coming from, but even when I went to no frill in virginia beach and had a funky chicken sandwich, and it fucking sucked (GHENT is way better), I still went back a little while later to see if still sucked or if it has gotten better.

Joey has alot of things going on, he is now however running the front and has a new painter in there now. He does good work and is a nice guy. When I say new I just mean to the shop, guy is very experienced and doing it for a long itme . So Joey is able to focus much more on delivery time, customer service and satisfaction and running the shop and still paint when he wants to.

again I understand where you are coming from, but I think it would be in your best interest, both for your wallet and your car to contact Joey or come up there and talk to him and let him make you happy.

Look at the track record man, everyone and every shop can slip up and have a not so good day, important thing is will they make it up to you and do an even better job for you the next time. Chances are yes. and with how hard we(yes, I say WE because not only have I worked hard to give SOM a great reputation but so have the other employees who bust their ass everyday) have worked to make a great name I dont think that will change.

I dont think I can make it much clearer then that so I will leave it at that.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
If the business reaches out to you, and tries to make it better, and you don't allow it, then you are fucking up.

Agreed.

and I am doing that. We all know I am not the owner, just a simple employee who has been there since the beginning and knows how Joey operates, and I am telling you right now he will fix your car and make you happy until he shits a gold turd and spit shines it for you.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 06-05-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:30 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Joey and Rick can and will do anything to make you happy OP take it back and let them fix whatever little issues you think you have, if they can't get it right THEN come to us for suggestions on where else to go.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:17 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I'm actually really surprised this thread is staying as civil as it is.

Let's try to keep it this way mentlegen
Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
I'm actually really surprised this thread is staying as civil as it is.

Let's try to keep it this way mentlegen
Suck my cock, Mr.Neongreenwheels.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

I've never used Stock or Modified.

Scotty's in Toano can be good, but he isn't going to be any cheaper. Even he has problems. Like I said, I haven't tried Stock or Modified, but looking at all the shops I do know about I'm going to just say there is no amazing shop in this area, unless Stock or Modified is amazing.

Quick Reply: Any good local body shops in the 757?