Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I didn't believe, but now I DO... Cops hate imports

Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Black Z-24
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Z-24 Black Z-24
Default Re: I didn't believe, but now I DO... Cops hate imports

State police pulled me for not having a front plate, then gave both my friend and I tickets for no seatbelt.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Carter
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
The two cops are grining and pointing for me to gun it. I said, "As long as you don't pull me." Them, "Nah get on it." Light goes green and I punched it (tires spinning) to about 80 then I slowed down. The popo caught up, gave me thumbs and turned around. So I guess since I have an American car it's cool for it to be loud.
I'm getting a domestic when I grow up.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:09 AM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Quite a few of you guys have seen my car. And you've heard how fucking lous it is. I ve been in Virginia for the last 2.5 years, and I have never been pulled! (knock on wood) even going down the strip on a busy saturday night, cops stare and i know they run my plate, I guess they are suprised when it comes back clean.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:30 AM
dsm2nr
SuckSquishBangBlow!!

dsm2nr has disabled reputation

Yea, they are fucked up, I got pulled the other day in my Teggy, he stopped me for speeding but lets it go then gives me a 10min lecture about my exhaust, but then lets me go on that one, I think the only reason I got away with it because I was still in my military uniform.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:35 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

i got pulled over and i am a domestic. i got a following too close ticket which i was behind a import friend of mine which was a gay ticket and then i got a ticket for my tv in my car that was OFF during the DAY!!! he mentioned how low my truck was and my tint but no tickets oh well
Old 03-07-2004, 08:00 AM
chrome302jr
Sleeper

chrome302jr has disabled reputation

That is pretty sad, shit I can basically do burnouts in front of cops and they dont look twice. I have never been pulled in the Tbird, and Ive had it for 5yrs lol...
Old 03-07-2004, 08:05 AM
JETSWU87
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

i roll through va beach and norfolk all the time

never got pulled for shit, exhaust looks stock though.

*knock on wood*

had the car since dec '01
Old 03-07-2004, 10:21 AM
3xNakedCall
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

That sucks about the tickets man. Your leaving va beach soon right? So are you still going to have to go to court up here?

Kind of on the side, does anybody know if cops are allowed to just follow you for as long as they want? I left the pembroke area the other night and noticed a cop behind me when I was around best buy. I drove down holland and he was behind me the whole time. I was getting kind of tired of him driving behind me so I pulled off into my friends neighborhood off holland to see if he was home. The cop followed me into the neighborhood. I drove past my friends house and didn't see his car so I just turned around in the court, the cop did the same. So then I got back onto holland and drove up to three oaks (my neighborhood) off of princess anne almost where it connects to general booth. As I put my signal on to turn into my neighborhood I see the cop put his on too. Then the cop even followed me down my street. I just pulled into my driveway and parked and he went up and turned around in the court. What the hell was the point of him following me for 15-20 miles for? I wasn't doing anything wrong. I got out of my car and just stared at him as he drove back by my house. Shit like that pisses me off. He could have been out actually doing something to help the community rather than just follow someone for miles who is doing nothing wrong.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:47 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i know after last night i drove slow as shit home and cruised so i didnt make any noise. a lil paranoid i guess you could say...

on way home from church this morning... about 1130ish, i get on 264 at the beach, i saw 4! state troopers by the time i got to first colonial.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:52 AM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Quite a few of you guys have seen my car. And you've heard how fucking lous it is. I ve been in Virginia for the last 2.5 years, and I have never been pulled! (knock on wood) even going down the strip on a busy saturday night, cops stare and i know they run my plate, I guess they are suprised when it comes back clean.

describe your stang to me. im usually a strip junkie during the summer. we'll have a revving contest.

Quick Reply: I didn't believe, but now I DO... Cops hate imports