Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Ken Block's Gymkhana 5!

Old 07-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Scotty_Nooo
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: Ken Block's Gymkhana 5!

Originally Posted by Reloaded
When the first video came out eXploited was the typical Subaru owner who was doing donuts in the high school parking lot while drinking monster and calling it gymkhana
I think he was still driving the RSX with razor blades in the door handles at that time.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:24 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

When the first video came out eXploited was the typical Subaru owner who was doing donuts in the high school parking lot while drinking monster and calling it gymkhana
That ford fiesta is capable of doing way more than that subie will. At 600hp, and weighing next to nothing, that little thing is a monster. I'm glad he got rid of that stupid ass gorilla in the previous vids though. That was over done.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:45 AM
POS DSM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Somewhere in San Fran a hippie is crying
Old 07-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Riff Raff
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
I think he was still driving the RSX with razor blades in the door handles at that time.
WTF?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:07 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
Yup! You are correct sir.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:10 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

I didn't own a Subaru then, maybe because that was Ken Blocks career explosion, and it started off with Subaru with the Gymkhana videos. Probably why I liked it so much then more so than now.

Don't get me wrong that Ford is sicktits! But I think the Hollywood Gymkhana was the absolute best video.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:20 AM
5 speed auto
3D Wheel Designer

5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto

Last edited by 5 speed auto; 07-09-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Fizzy
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Damn, made it so much cooler that it was in SF
Old 07-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I actually hated the Subaru, the Fiestas that they use for rally are just works of art. Travis Pastrana in a Dart though is just stupid, he should've stuck with Subaru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6LgL9RAFJI Side note: did anyone actually watch what a shit show the rallycross portion of the X-Games was? There was no passing, half the cars broke and didn't even make it off the line, a million jump starts, and whoever lead into the first corner won the race EVERY. TIME. I like seeing motorsports at the X-Games, but that was just a pathetic showing.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:10 AM
buugiewuugie
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Damn, he beat the shit out of that little Fiesta. That sideways jump was insane.

Quick Reply: Ken Block's Gymkhana 5!