Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Roll cage

Old 04-29-2013, 04:11 PM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr
Default Re: Roll cage

yeah kevin at muffler king is a great fabricator....

Brian at Ramey Built is one of the best in the area, but i would call ahead and make sure the schedule would be open as they stay quite busy!
Old 05-03-2013, 07:37 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by T.Sewell
RAMEY BUILT
689-0110
Originally Posted by Broke B16
this
What both of these guys said

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
yeah kevin at muffler king is a great fabricator....

Brian at Ramey Built is one of the best in the area, but i would call ahead and make sure the schedule would be open as they stay quite busy!

Lost at the kevin is a great fabricator.

Both Shawn and Brian are top notch fabricators who take pride in the art they put out
Old 05-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Impulsed7
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

When someone said muffler king and roll cage I lost it. I don't know kevin, and if this is a joke or not, but really? a muffler shop and a SERIOUS safety issue for race cars? I couldn't put the two together.

I understand if this guy kevin is some guru on the side or something, but the muffler shop thing just gets me.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:05 PM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
What both of these guys said

Lost at the kevin is a great fabricator.

Both Shawn and Brian are top notch fabricators who take pride in the art they put out
You still get my humor
Love you grant
Old 05-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Naptime
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

I Guess If Someone Welds Exhaust For A Living, They Couldn't Weld A Roll Bar/Cage? IF This Is The Exhaust Shop NeXt To Duncum Machine Shop, They Build Tube Chassis, Headers, Intercooler Piping, Manifolds And more
Old 05-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Impulsed7
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

So you would trust the guy at oceana muffler who welds for a living to do a roll cage in your race car. The same guy who did a horrible hack job on an exhaust I paid for when I first moved down here and didn't know any better places to go.

Thanks for the neg rep whoever left it.

I would probably only trust ramey in the area. They did a flawless exhaust for me.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 AM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

In my experience, you only get as good work out of Ramey as he feels like giving you, though I hear someone else welds for him now (?). Then again, I generally lack respect for a businessman who doesn't return calls from a repeat customer who is looking to have more work done.

As far as exhausts go, muffler king has built more than a few for proper racecars.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:24 PM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by marlinspike
In my experience, you only get as good work out of Ramey as he feels like giving you, though I hear someone else welds for him now (?). Then again, I generally lack respect for a businessman who doesn't return calls from a repeat customer who is looking to have more work done.

As far as exhausts go, muffler king has built more than a few for proper racecars.
There are 4 people currently employed at the shop, 2 up front and 2 in the back i don't see how your call could have got missed but shit happens and i am sorry for that. A smart man told me once no matter how good at business you are you cant make everyone happy and its true. We have done fab work on pretty much any car you can think of since we opened 5 years ago, 6 second pro mods to 150hp miata's. They all get the same quality of work.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by marlinspike

+rep

btw does muffler king have a shop car they street race too bro? lolololololololol
Old 05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
FLiPrayZin240sx
I H8 MY CAR

FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx

Just relaying what I saw and talked to the owner about. They were fabbing some stock car cage when I was there and why wouldnt you trust a shop that does nothing but welding for over 30 years? Would it hurt to atleast swing by there, bring them specs of what you need made and get some questions answered? Figured they could be a cheaper alternative.