Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Boosting Help????

Old 05-01-2013, 08:50 AM
TheGreatEk
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGreatEk has disabled reputation
Default Re: Boosting Help????

Thank picovandropov! and to the rest of you who didn't say something helpful, all yall can do is bash on someone. let them do what they want. yes through time they learn so please step off with that shit, why should yall care? it's not your money. also never said i was broke, im on a budget as in i got shit to pay and i already got my kit together so why stop now? thanks to thoughs who helped and those who didn't go fuck with someone else's shit thanks.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:00 AM
sixcyl?
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?
Default Boosting Help????

Lol. This writes itself. Too easy..too easy
Old 05-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by miata_kid
Dsms are not reliable! But can make nice power for cheap, s/n cant he just chill the stock ecu to run boost

Do you get "sarcasm?"

Originally Posted by TheGreatEk
Thank picovandropov! and to the rest of you who didn't say something helpful, all yall can do is bash on someone. let them do what they want. yes through time they learn so please step off with that shit, why should yall care? it's not your money. also never said i was broke, im on a budget as in i got shit to pay and i already got my kit together so why stop now? thanks to thoughs who helped and those who didn't go fuck with someone else's shit thanks.
$5 says you're in here within a year bitching about the car
Old 05-01-2013, 09:30 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Do you get "sarcasm?"

$5 says you're in here within a year bitching about the car

i hope noone mistook what i said to be hating or bashing..

i thought it was just stating the obvious. you want to play, you have to pay.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 AM
SlvrSpec
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Leave it to a Honda kid to want to run boost on a budget
Old 05-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
i hope noone mistook what i said to be hating or bashing..

i thought it was just stating the obvious. you want to play, you have to pay.
My point as well.

everytime I see the words "boost" and "budget" I can guarentee we'll see the car again for problems in Tech or in the FS forums within a year...usually withing 6 months.

It's motherfucking science
Old 05-01-2013, 10:20 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

People and hondas.... hahaha

Just drive it for what it is and save you're $$$$$$$$
Old 05-01-2013, 10:56 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
My point as well.

everytime I see the words "boost" and "budget" I can guarentee we'll see the car again for problems in Tech or in the FS forums within a year...usually withing 6 months.

It's motherfucking science

not really..

more like common sense. youre putting an engine and pressurizing the internals, which stock honda engines were not designed for. if you arent putting money into it up front, itll make you broke if you arent ready for it..
Old 05-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by eXploited
People and hondas.... hahaha

Just drive it for what it is and save you're $$$$$$$$

This.
Boosting a Civic is like getting Whoopi Goldberg a boob job. You put all that time and money in but at the end of the day it is still a fucking Honda Civic and nobody still gives a fuck.

As for your offense taken to the relatively mild comments people have been leaving, you'd better grow a thicker skin or people are going to tear you apart on here. I would imagine this information is already available on a number of Honda forums, and probably some threads on here, if you could be bothered to spend five minutes looking.

Last edited by Yardjass; 05-01-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Heat
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

yeah maaaaan turbos are for pussies bro, YOU NEED NOS.

Quick Reply: Boosting Help????