Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Sunday the 18th, 2pm or 3pm?
motorworld 2pm - jakes at 5pm
38.89%
motorworld 3pm - jakes at 6pm
61.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Next date and time for motorworld.

Old 03-28-2004, 01:30 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: Next date and time for motorworld.

haha.. jakes bbq... about 4 minutes from motorworld, and great food and cute hostess's.
Old 03-28-2004, 01:31 PM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by litlespic
haha.. jakes bbq... about 4 minutes from motorworld, and great food and cute hostess's.
Yea I know dumb ques right---that's all good though , I'm down.
Old 03-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by litlespic
great food and cute hostess's.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:34 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm down for whenever. Just know I will own all like I did yesterday!! MUAHAHAHA

And as far as Jake's goes....I ordered the Carolina BBQ w/ Fries. I got a side of baked beans as well. (Yes I'm a redneck dammit! lol) I was all hyped about the baked beans. I got my food and demolished the BBQ and fries. Then went onto the beans, took one bite and they tasted like shit. So when the waitress gave me my check I was like "Umm...these beans taste like crap...", so she knocked em off my check. So that was pretty dope. Just wish the beans could have been better....

Last edited by Shive; 03-28-2004 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:37 PM
quickysrt
Patron

quickysrt quickysrt quickysrt

i was planning on going but the turbo timer i was installing took longer than planned
Old 03-28-2004, 02:52 PM
3xNakedCall
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

Not sure of how much of a difference it will make, but april 18th is the last day of spring break here. lots of kids will be out
Old 03-28-2004, 03:27 PM
SHOFEAR94
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

my car club will be there on Sunday the 4th,. if we have 20 ppl I will reserve the group rate.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:24 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by SHOFEAR94
my car club will be there on Sunday the 4th,. if we have 20 ppl I will reserve the group rate.
Well I can get like 5-10 extra if you need us just for the rate... we wont even bother you'll after we are in the park...
Old 03-28-2004, 04:29 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SHOFEAR94
have to be part of the car club to go..?

anytime on sundays is good..
Old 03-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beach_XD_
not trying to hijack but sunday the 18th is the ACU-4 auto-x. just something to keep in mind
damn...forgot about that...shit...oh well...already said i was gonna be at motorworld...

2 hours of non-stop racing and some hot ass e-brake driftin' in the parking lot > 4 runs at the greatest place to autox...

if i could afford it i'd say 3 so i could go to both, but we all know my ass cant afford that...

Quick Reply: Next date and time for motorworld.