Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Wheel Help!!

Old 03-03-2014, 08:21 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Wheel Help!!

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
You've already been helped. Now either go check the fit, or use Google, or do something else productive. What's not productive is asking for answers that you've already received, or being unable to do anything to help yourself.
I have cleaned your thread of things that make you butthurt. I hope that changes your attitude. I took the time to make you less butthurt, now you should take the time to help yourself answer your question.
lol. So, we have to be more subtle when telling people to fuck off?
Old 03-04-2014, 05:59 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

OP, maybe you should do this thing called "research" instead of just asking people for answers and getting mad when you get told to fuck off. It would have taken you three fucking seconds to
Google "how to make corvette wheels fit on a BMW" and you would have had your answer.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:06 AM
MBP_HAWKEYE
Registered member

MBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these partsMBP_HAWKEYE is infamous around these parts

Why corvette wheels though?
Old 03-05-2014, 05:39 AM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by MBP_HAWKEYE
Why corvette wheels though?
Because they're cheap and trendy. And cheap. This is a 92 318i, its not likely to get CCWs or HREs. It is likely to get a used bike rack though.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
drtbiker4lyf
Registered Member

drtbiker4lyf has disabled reputation

Because they're cheap and trendy. And cheap. This is a 92 318i, its not likely to get CCWs or HREs. It is likely to get a used bike rack though.
Yes I did get them because they're cheap. I just so happen to also like the way they look. And again, they where cheap. Not dumping $1,200-$1,400 ball park in wheels (shit probably even more for the nice stuff) and tires saved me money to put money towards other areas of the car.. Eventually I will put nice wheels on it. But for know this is the route I've chosen, and I'm seeing it through.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:13 PM
wierdguy75
Registered Member

wierdguy75 has disabled reputation

Dudes are right, i wouldnt put them on there just cause of the 5x120.65 and 5x120. They do make wobble bolts that let you fit bolt patterns + or - 2mm. Hub bore is about 70 on the sawblades and bmw is larger. Corvette wheels have a high offset, so hubcentric spacers would be your best bet or you could get adapters with the right hub and bolt pattern and run them at 120.6