Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WANTED: LOACL GRAF. ARTIST

Old 04-10-2004 | 11:53 AM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: WANTED: LOACL GRAF. ARTIST

Originally Posted by 99CivicHatchSi
ask pepe from waste management..
another vote for pepe. that's a talented cat.
Old 04-10-2004 | 12:07 PM
cho$e..
Banned

cho$e.. is an unknown quantity at this point

not to say that hes not good....but he must be from another area. cause ive never heard of this pepe guy.
Old 04-10-2004 | 12:12 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

make cho$e do it, anyone who paints on the east coast knows him

chose
Old 04-10-2004 | 12:19 PM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

go with chose....

Last edited by boostjunkie; 04-10-2004 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-10-2004 | 12:52 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by cho$e..
not to say that hes not good....but he must be from another area. cause ive never heard of this pepe guy.

i dont know about you,but myself and most people that i know that are really good like to stay unknown, cuz there are snitches out there that will rat..... id love to do it, but those days are behind me, i havent done a piece on a wall in years and id be a bit rusty,even though its his property and legal, i do the more legal thing these days, paper owns me,cant be getting in trouble with the law for this kinda stuff........im sure there are tons of cats out there that are skilled as hell,id like to stop by and see it when its done....let us know.....dxplicitone is good as a bitch,i saw some of his work on paper, it was pretty insane, he might be interested as well.......

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 04-10-2004 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2004 | 12:57 PM
cho$e..
Banned

cho$e.. is an unknown quantity at this point

kinda why i dont really like to paint anymore either. i havent been out in a while. but i still dont like to paint legals and have people watching me.
Old 04-10-2004 | 01:07 PM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

I feel you on that.

I know there are a lot of writers on this board, but almost none of them will admit to doing anything for two reasons: loose lips sink ships; the fact that cops are known to read this board.

Guys, if you have suggestions for artists to paint _crs' wall, do try to keep it to PM. I don't want anyone getting dime dropped on them because of a car forum.
Old 04-10-2004 | 02:52 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

yeah, thats true. Forget that i asked, i just really find graff amazing... mainly because they do it (typically) at night, rushed, with SPRAY PAINT, and the design elements are absolutely incredible. Truly a modern art... i hate seeing blank walls.
Old 04-10-2004 | 05:31 PM
_crs
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

and LOCK/DELETE

Hit me up on PM's

_crs
Old 04-10-2004 | 07:04 PM
Jestible
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

Get the chose man to do it, he knows a lot of the local heads. Just buy the paint and he'll get you the production you need.

Quick Reply: WANTED: LOACL GRAF. ARTIST