Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?

Old 04-20-2004, 01:26 PM
Flite
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Re: Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?

I remember seeig pictures of that car on here before....that's the nicest 1st gen Mister 2 I've seen....very very nice
Old 04-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

tenblade2001, where do you live? we have frequent get-to-gethers. im sure it would be fine if an s2k tagged along. :]
Old 04-20-2004, 10:59 PM
tenblade2001

tenblade2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr.2
tenblade2001, where do you live? we have frequent get-to-gethers. im sure it would be fine if an s2k tagged along. :]
I'm in Nofolk. I think that would be cool to meet some of the MR2 owners. But I have to behave, for now. I have a pending court date for reckless in NN and a state trooper stationed there that knows my car and has a hard on to give me tickets (he pulled over my buddy, who was driving my car, and hassled him).
Old 04-21-2004, 03:29 AM
ToyotaTechGeek
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

danG. could this be one of the seemingly coolest s2K owners ever? most hate MR2's. guess deno really made an impression on you.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:54 AM
tenblade2001

Originally Posted by ToyotaTechGeek
danG. could this be one of the seemingly coolest s2K owners ever? most hate MR2's. guess deno really made an impression on you.
I wouldn't say that. I think some friendly smack talking, but most real enthusiast respect nice cars, no matter what they are. Sure there are some S2000 owners that are chumps...they're the jerkoffs that bought the car, thinking it would make them cool. There was a MR2 meet on the Dragon the same weekend we were there, and there were some damn nice rides. One guy had a red MR2, hardtop, bolt-ons and complete kit and there's Deno's beast.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:52 PM
ToyotaTechGeek
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

yeah, i was supposed to go on that trip, but i was stuck here @ CNU to run the show with my club. i will drive the dragon sometime soon!
Old 04-21-2004, 07:39 PM
tenblade2001

Originally Posted by ToyotaTechGeek
yeah, i was supposed to go on that trip, but i was stuck here @ CNU to run the show with my club. i will drive the dragon sometime soon!
You really need to go on the Dragon. Anyone can drive fast in a straight line, but carving up corners takes skill.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:00 PM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tenblade2001
You really need to go on the Dragon. Anyone can drive fast in a straight line, but carving up corners takes skill.
not really disagreeing with you totally but not everyone can drive fast in a straight line
Old 04-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MR2 2NER
not really disagreeing with you totally but not everyone can drive fast in a straight line
you're just saying that cause you don't know how to turn.
Old 04-21-2004, 11:07 PM
tenblade2001

Originally Posted by Mr.2
you're just saying that cause you don't know how to turn.
Wasn't that a title of a Wesly Willis song? I think it was right after "I like French Fries. They are GREAT!"

Quick Reply: Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?