Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

White 350z with Recaro Decals

Old 04-21-2004, 07:33 AM
deezee
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deezee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: White 350z with Recaro Decals

keepin it klean, whats up man? i didnt make it to that dyno shootout in time! it was already over when i got there. poweredbyacuras whats up man? it was cool running into you on my way home yesterday! sweet ride man. im still tripping that, that was the 400hp rsx i keep hearing about all the time that i ran the other day!?!? i saw that car down at the beach one day with an ASSLOAD of other rsx's. when i asked them wich one was the fastest, they just pointed. guess i got lucky he was having boost issues! i dont realy race, like i was telling you lastnight. but if i gotta, at least it was him. i just wish it wouldve been running right! at 400hp, i shouldve DEFINATLY seen his tail lights!!! thats INSANE in a rsx!!! ask your boy if he will take me for a ride in it after he gets his boost problem worked out? that would be sweet!! later man.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Its a nice lookin Z and it placed at the Millennium Autosports/Beach House car show last Friday night!
Old 04-21-2004, 02:20 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

never liked cars w/ graphic til I seen your Z...Keep up the good work man.
Old 04-21-2004, 05:58 PM
deezee
Registered Member

deezee is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks! how you been man? going to nopi??? i gotta work! i just found out today that i missed the shift bbq. i gotta got on there more!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:13 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

yo i saw u down at the beach today i was in the old school integra the burgendy/orangeish one
Old 04-21-2004, 07:59 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by deezee
thanks! how you been man? going to nopi??? i gotta work! i just found out today that i missed the shift bbq. i gotta got on there more!!!
Nope going to the Z meet in PA. Your gonna miss out. But have fun, and start savin for the TWINS