Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

car shows

Old 04-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: car shows

Originally Posted by Midnight GSI
Every Friday night at the Beach House until August 27th.
You must sign up by 6:30 to compete.
It's a joint effort by Z104, Millennium, and the Beach House.
For those that don't know where it's at. It's on the corner of 17th and Cypress at VA Beach.
BTW Those that enter I believe get in the club for free after the car show is over.
C-YA!!
Fuck that shit, its only imports! If Domestics can enter and place.....i'd be all over it.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:11 PM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Originally Posted by Stangsta
I know, I cant help the fact that I have more Torque in my lugnuts than my motor puts out!.

ive never heard that before.. lol
Old 04-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Domestics are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
Thats not what was put out before. So what your telling me, is that there is a "domestic" class? If not specifically domestic, then what catagory would a mustang fall in? Seriously I would go but not if I don't have a "fair" chance of placing. If It came down to a domestic and an import for 1st, the import would probably win for just being an import at an "import" show.

Don't get me wrong, my car is far from a 1st place show winner, but I would at least like to think I had a fair chance like everyone else.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:10 PM
nj2vacavy

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by V8 Hunter

is there a domestic sport compact class i can enter my cavy in?
Old 04-21-2004, 02:57 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

yes my show JUNE 5th buckroe beach. i expect everyone there and i'll be at NOPI this weekend handing out flyers with the help of the guys at millenium and i'll be at the beachouse every damn friday handing out flyers so yeah yeah yeah spread the word. but as for other shows there is super tuner night this summer. and soundshop will have a few bass offs as well. but i am venturing out of state this summer for Carlisle custom compacts and HIN in philly good times for me
Old 04-21-2004, 03:34 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Thats not what was put out before. So what your telling me, is that there is a "domestic" class? If not specifically domestic, then what catagory would a mustang fall in? Seriously I would go but not if I don't have a "fair" chance of placing. If It came down to a domestic and an import for 1st, the import would probably win for just being an import at an "import" show.

Don't get me wrong, my car is far from a 1st place show winner, but I would at least like to think I had a fair chance like everyone else.
Is there just 1 domestic class? for all mustangs, camaro's, etc..
Old 04-21-2004, 04:59 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

at mine yes but i realize that was for the other show but yeah mine will have one class just to inform ya
Old 04-21-2004, 05:43 AM
Nate
Registered Member

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

what about a saturn class at the show at buckroe beach, also isnt that the weekend of the big show at dinwiddie.
i know a lot of you guys are going to nopi this weekend, anyone going to Slamsession in Greenville, NC?
Old 04-21-2004, 07:56 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

nah no saturn joint but if you have a nice one(which might be due to info from sig) should come out and bring some variety to show. ah yes the big show is on the same date those bastards. if thats a car club (sixth planet envisions) you should get them to come out set up a banner and stuff

Quick Reply: car shows