Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Inline Pro Civic in haymarket??

Old 06-22-2004, 03:28 PM
BKS_SC2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inline Pro Civic in haymarket??

Originally Posted by T61 B18C1 EK
Bring The Rsx Out So I Can Urrinate On It....
hehehe
Old 06-22-2004, 03:58 PM
EG1sol

EG1sol has disabled reputation

well thats pretty cool, i thought the car had something to it cause most people that are ricey put APC stickers on, not Inline Pro, but really the number of nice cars out here is small, ive only seen like your car, and this silver RX7 at Food Lion
Old 06-22-2004, 04:04 PM
BeeBeeOne
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iirnited
Just wondering, why do you capitalize every word in your sentence? Is that JDM? It's worse enough people don't bother capitalizing the first word in thei sentences, but this is just ridiculous.
Its just rediculous when people try to correct others on the internet. This isn't Grammer class ladies. God what has happened with this whole JDM craze?
Old 06-22-2004, 05:22 PM
T61 B18C1 EK

T61 B18C1 EK has disabled reputation

Naaa Theres Type R Turbo , 2 More Swapped Hatches, A Street Driven 9 Second Mustang And A Few Others But Thats Bout It....
Old 06-22-2004, 05:30 PM
EG1sol

thats still not alot compared to chantilly or places like that around here, some of my neighbors down 15 have a civic and a crx and an integra, i think atleast the integra was modded alittle
Old 06-22-2004, 05:37 PM
T61 B18C1 EK

Yea Ive Seen That Guy Before....i Just Live Right Behind The 7-11.....theres Also A Full Built Gsr In A Hatch Out Here Thats Turbo ....
Old 06-22-2004, 05:50 PM
EG1sol

thats cool, i live a little farther down , just past the house with silos to be exact, i forget the name of that road that is behind 711, but i know the back of our yard hits it i believe
Old 06-22-2004, 05:54 PM
T61 B18C1 EK

What You Got Done To Your Car
Old 06-22-2004, 06:42 PM
RSX-T
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BeeBeeOne
Its just rediculous when people try to correct others on the internet. This isn't Grammer class ladies. God what has happened with this whole JDM craze?
There's a difference between a simple grammar error and utter stupidity.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:45 PM
RSX-T
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T61 B18C1 EK
Bring The Rsx Out So I Can Urrinate On It....
Interesting.. Sorry to break it to ya but I don't have an InlinePRO sticker to give me the 50whp advantage.

Quick Reply: Inline Pro Civic in haymarket??