Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone here put a bottle on their bike?

Old 06-26-2004 | 08:50 AM
Mr.6
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6
Default Re: Anyone here put a bottle on their bike?

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
hopefully my friend will put spray on his 12r soon, i can't imagine riding that...

but we were stock and stock and when we race we are like glued together, so i put on a pipe and still didn't help really, so then he put on a pipe, and neither of us pulled on each other, he was geared wayyy down, like ridiculously low from the previous owner so he put stock gearing on, still couldn't pull away from each other, so then i lowered my gearing, still we hang dead even... so he vows he is going to spray and whoop my ass once and for all, if he does then i'll seriously have to consider it just to piss him off... i can see it now, next year we will both have turbos, nitrous, built motors and entirely too much put into our bikes just for the sake of beating each other on the interstate
Bret my friend, you are crazy But then i guess theres nothing wrong knowing someone who is part of the 200mph club, cause with those kinda mods, im sure its possible to achieve.

Im no where near ready nor do i really see a need right now for the bottle, i just thought it would be interesting.
Old 06-26-2004 | 09:09 AM
Del La Sol 1320
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone here put a bottle on their bike?

actually after he gets his dyno tuning done we are taking a trip to Maxton Mile to hopefully join the 200mph club, both riding his of course, mine has no chance of seeing 200