Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lucas Creek in NN

Old 08-14-2004, 11:49 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage
Default Re: Lucas Creek in NN

haha no way you are getting out of that people get pulled there all the time
Old 08-14-2004, 12:06 PM
T1maay T
Domestic

T1maay T has disabled reputation

My ticket was of the wreckless sort. So will a calibration get it down to speeding? I guess thats what I shoud have asked to begin with.
Old 08-14-2004, 12:31 PM
2quik4u

2quik4u has disabled reputation

Wait so let me get this straight, u were going 10 over in the 35? Then it switched to 25, and he clocked you at 20 oveR? I dont think you are going to get any help from a speedo calibration.
Old 08-14-2004, 04:29 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

i was going 38, when it switched to 25 from 35 and got pulled. 13 over, in a 25 blows. in that exact spot last year. i got 145 dollars in fines, 3 monthes probation, 25hours community service and driver improvement school. they threw the book at me, picked it up and threw it again. and it sucked

good luck man.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:18 PM
T1maay T
Domestic

So where do they sell KY by the gallon? Figure I'll bring my own. Cheap lawyers anyone?
Old 08-14-2004, 08:37 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Calibration is worthless

You said it's a R/D?? Get a lawyer. I had my 93/65 dropped to a 77/55 speeding..lawyer was about $500.. fine was about 250
Old 08-14-2004, 08:50 PM
T1maay T
Domestic

Who was your lawyer? Im only 16, and since Im the one that fucked up, I dont want my mom to pay for it. So Im taking the initiative to handle this on my own. So I guess I'm tryin to find a value lawyer, because thats all I can afford. Im thinkin about goin to the something, Segall, something and something firm, over on Oyster Point, because I know Mr.Segall. But I dunno. Any hints or tips for my court date let me know.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:01 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I honestly dont even remember my lawyers name, we found him through some laywer referral service, and the dickface showed up an hour past my court appearance time. Luckily the case was held back about 4 hours. This was also in New Kent County. You need to find a lawyer who lives in or frequents the area you have to attend court in.

All the lawyer will do is kiss the DA/Judges ass. So if the lawyer knows them, its 100x better.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Abysalone
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough

A court appointed lawyer is usually $100 a charge. Dont know how much they would do for you or if you would even qualify since your living at home and under 18. My girl got pulled there and she is one of the slowest drivers I know. Damn cops and thier quotas.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Cary
4 to go

Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary Cary

lucas creek sucks man, especially the bridge part because there's a station on denbigh like less than a mile away.

I see cops checkin speeds multiple times a week there, and lately down on the menchville end of lucas creek as well, so just don't take the risk there.

My mom got pulled for speeding and not stopping at an intersection on that little stretch of road; couldn't get out of that one.

Quick Reply: Lucas Creek in NN