Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I saw this nice lookin 240sx

Old 08-26-2004, 05:10 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB
Default Re: I saw this nice lookin 240sx

Well thats a hard question to answer right now, cuz Im supposed to be in the Charles Smith dorms, but I'm in the Best Western right now cuz the dorm isn't ready yet. I'm supposed to move in like this weekend, but don't know for sure. Anyways man nice ride imo.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:22 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Well, live it up while you can.

And thanks
Old 08-26-2004, 07:14 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

No problem
Old 08-26-2004, 08:39 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Blaxican, that's a nice ride if that's yours in the signature there. Do any people in the 757 meet up that have equally tasteful cars ? I've got a Sil80 conversion as well, needs a little clean-up work though, I'm hoping to paint it this fall if I have the time.

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Well, live it up while you can.

And thanks
Old 08-26-2004, 10:56 AM
PyAri

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by ritz
If so it's kraxican.
hahahaha
Old 08-26-2004, 11:26 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by S13wannabe
Blaxican, that's a nice ride if that's yours in the signature there. Do any people in the 757 meet up that have equally tasteful cars ? I've got a Sil80 conversion as well, needs a little clean-up work though, I'm hoping to paint it this fall if I have the time.
Yes, that is my mistress.

There are some people that meet up in this area with nice non-rice cars, but we're rather secretive about our areas because we've had many spots blown up by idiots.
There's another guy around here with a Sil80, but he's going to back to school in Fredericksburg soon, so there's a couple of us, but not too many.

Good luck on the car, I'd love to see progress pictures.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:57 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

here are some old pics taken right after I put the new front end on, which came about as a result of an accident, so you can see weld spots on the core support

Here's an old pic taken up in new york, right after HeavyThrottle finished the engine swap, had the old front end on of course.

I do all my own bodywork, so as long as my budget allows for cost of materials, I'm hoping to rip the engine out this fall and repaint the engine bay and all the rest of the car, we'll see how it goes. I know what you mean about meeting places. That's how it is with my friends in richmond as well, ricers see a gathering and think it's an invitation for idiots. Now we meet at a restaurant, it's the only place we don't get hassled, and it's in a good spot where punks can't see us.
Originally Posted by blaxican25
Yes, that is my mistress.

There are some people that meet up in this area with nice non-rice cars, but we're rather secretive about our areas because we've had many spots blown up by idiots.
There's another guy around here with a Sil80, but he's going to back to school in Fredericksburg soon, so there's a couple of us, but not too many.

Good luck on the car, I'd love to see progress pictures.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:14 AM
El Negro
#XV

Very nice man. Keep up the good work. I'll have some updates to the Mistress in teh winter. If you can, try to make it out to dinwiddie on the 9th of sept.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:47 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

Theres a show at dinwiddie on my birthday thats great. Someone hit me up with some more info. about it like times price etc. or a website.

Thanks
Old 08-27-2004, 10:36 AM
El Negro
#XV

www.virginiamotorsportspk.com

Check under events schedule.

Quick Reply: I saw this nice lookin 240sx