Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wacky Wednesday 8-25-2004

Old 08-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Wacky Wednesday 8-25-2004

I blew a head gasket again!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:02 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

are you serious? so much for racing goat and joey
Old 08-26-2004, 12:03 PM
JTMONEY44035

JTMONEY44035 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NoReverse
i think 14 or so came out last night, but the first race had some old pontiac looking thing blow a tire and spin out. a few races later jake spun out in bradys red hatch and almost clipped the wall. then a OLD supra got sideways, corrected, and then got sideways again. the firehawk and the old 5.0 had two really good races, then carlos lined up on the outside against a stock crx in the a main finals, the crx missed 2nd like 3 times, so carlos (red vr4) had the whole backstretch as a lead, took it too hard into turn 3, spun, got it straight, then turned it around again and brushed the wall. and the whole time VT3C THS was somehow moving his way into the finals. he lost though jake won the b main in bradys red hatch and the firehawk won the a main.

That red hatch is for sale.....Anyone know how much and who I can call about it?? That's a nice ride and I didnt catch up with them last night.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:06 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

are you serious? so much for racing goat and joey
Ya, raced a 68 slowmaro (gitusom) and popped em at the end.

GoaT just better hope I dont get traction......thats his only hope!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:08 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

how was the race between you and gitusom? hes a cool ass guy and i love his car. and to the guy about the red hatch, look up Custom Car Care in the phone book, call them, and ask to talk to Brady, he can tell you the deal with that car.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

how was the race between you and gitusom? hes a cool ass guy and i love his car. and to the guy about the red hatch, look up Custom Car Care in the phone book, call them, and ask to talk to Brady, he can tell you the deal with that car.
Well, Im not going to state my opinion and the opinions of several others. We have different opinions of who won, so im not going get into all that, its not worth my time. But, it was a good run, contraversial (sp) too.

When I get my car back Im gonna have an audience made up of select members of the board, just to show these kids what the fuck is up!

The firing order is:

GoaT
gitusom
reuter

Bring it!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:19 PM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

haha umm dont get your hopes up...

you gonna replace the head gaskets after each run or what?
Old 08-26-2004, 12:20 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

even with an "elite" audience there are still going to be biased opinions. for instance in this situation. he says he was ahead at 100, he didnt feel the need to push his car and further on the street, so he shut it down before speeds got too dangerous. you didnt think 100 was dangerous enough so you kept going and passed him right as he shut down, so as to look to you as you won, therefore making the controversy. you say you won because he was a pansy and shut down too early, he says he won because he felt the race didnt need to go any further than 100mph on the streets.

btw, im not saying who i think won, because i wasnt there, thats just my "analysis" of the situation. as in thats me looking at it from both points of view.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Originally Posted by reuter
haha umm dont get your hopes up...

you gonna replace the head gaskets after each run or what?
hahah
Nah, the first ones blew....well cause of the shop that origionally tuned my car.

Second ones blew cause I fell subject to peer pressure. I knew not to race it till it was tuned, but I havent raced my car in 3 years....so I was itchin BADDDDDDDD!!

Ill bring the gaskets for gitusom next time, ya know....as a "trophy"
Old 08-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

even with an "elite" audience there are still going to be biased opinions. for instance in this situation. he says he was ahead at 100, he didnt feel the need to push his car and further on the street, so he shut it down before speeds got too dangerous. you didnt think 100 was dangerous enough so you kept going and passed him right as he shut down, so as to look to you as you won, therefore making the controversy. you say you won because he was a pansy and shut down too early, he says he won because he felt the race didnt need to go any further than 100mph on the streets.

btw, im not saying who i think won, because i wasnt there, thats just my "analysis" of the situation. as in thats me looking at it from both points of view.
Nooooo, I was the one who told him I didnt want to go past 100. I didnt realize how fast I would have gotten to 100, plus I didnt want to blow the head gaskets....so much for that. I havent raced in 3 years. So anyway, its really no big deal....Ill show him whats up when I get the car back

Quick Reply: Wacky Wednesday 8-25-2004