Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

it's official... i am now a southsider

Old 08-27-2004, 06:04 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: it's official... i am now a southsider

Philly was awesome. I still go there at least twice a year. If it wasn't so damned cold in the winter, I'd probably live there now.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:05 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Philly was awesome. I still go there at least twice a year. If it wasn't so damned cold in the winter, I'd probably live there now.
So you dont live somewhere just because it gets cold in the winter? No jobs keeping you here? Family? Just weather?
Old 08-27-2004, 06:07 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Un4given
So you dont live somewhere just because it gets cold in the winter? No jobs keeping you here? Family? Just weather?
I can get a job anywhere, really.
Family is down here. I like the city, but I come from people of the sun. Why live somewhere if you don't like the weather, ya know?
Old 08-27-2004, 06:08 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Understandable.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:10 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

philly wasnt that bad actually for weather really, but i was only there from aug-dec

i miss my schools cheesesteaks and soft pretzles
Old 08-27-2004, 06:15 AM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by vasponger
philly wasnt that bad actually for weather really, but i was only there from aug-dec

i miss my schools cheesesteaks and soft pretzles
That was nice...the food court on Chestnut over at UPenn near frankln field...

the cart vendors .....

and the Night life!!! Wow....Philly is a whole new city when you're 21 and up...
Old 08-27-2004, 06:42 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

SHE ISNT MOVING AWAY!!! Starbucks is so much better now.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:51 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by blaxican25
That was nice...the food court on Chestnut over at UPenn near frankln field...

the cart vendors .....

and the Night life!!! Wow....Philly is a whole new city when you're 21 and up...
liqour is sooo much cheaper also, 18bucs for a bottle of 151, 12 for abottle of bacardi O

but south street was fun as hell to walk around
Old 08-27-2004, 06:51 AM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by litlespic
SHE ISNT MOVING AWAY!!! Starbucks is so much better now.
Your|context |Post
Old 08-27-2004, 08:08 AM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by reuter
as of today this nigga is livin at the old deezy youneezee. moved in today, finishin up tomorrow. so if you see my jeep (reuter 2) or my z28 (reuter 3) around norfolk, or hopefully you'll see my mud jeep this winter (reuter 4?), give me a holler. and tell me where the hell yall hang out at, i was just gettin used to the newport news spots too. and i'll be damned if yall dont talk in fuckin codes when it comes to your spots.

country boy stuck in the middle of the fucking city. i havent lived within a half mile of a public road for about 7 years, this is gonna be a little rough.

see yall around norfolk
awwww shiiitt

when I come back next weekend im huntin yo ass down