Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

to the track friday 10/1

Old 09-29-2004 | 08:43 PM
LiveDakota
Registered Member

LiveDakota is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: to the track friday 10/1

There is a bunch of folks heading down to Northeast Dragway in Hertford, NC saturday evening. Its like an hour or so from the beach. Only downside to the track is its 1/8 mile. Its a nice track though and lots of good folks out there.

Thomas C.
Old 09-30-2004 | 03:20 AM
CnmyTeg
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

trying to cut some new 1/4 times though
Old 09-30-2004 | 03:25 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

if i can get the azenis on the R before then, then ill probably be there...
Old 09-30-2004 | 06:43 AM
MAsshole
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

i'd rather richmond then VMP, got better times at richmond
Old 09-30-2004 | 07:39 AM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

richmond hooks well on the weekend when they prep the track well for the real race cars, on friday nights they cover it in jelly.
Old 09-30-2004 | 09:12 AM
CnmyTeg
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

come on goat, everyone will come if you do.......wait, then i wont get any runs.............i take it back, your right goat. shitty track, thanks for the advise.
Old 09-30-2004 | 02:10 PM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

i am going
Old 09-30-2004 | 04:39 PM
DanielSanderson
^this guy^

DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson

i will be there with my car
Old 09-30-2004 | 05:39 PM
Digger70chall
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

I'll be down in northeast friday night.
there's supposed to be another brand new track opening up just south of northeast dragway soon...this weekend maybe? I'll find out tomorrow
Old 09-30-2004 | 06:20 PM
DomesticDesire
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

if i could role up with someone, i woudl prolly go.............but i get off work at 4, and i live in NN

Quick Reply: to the track friday 10/1