Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need Your help!

Old 10-03-2004, 02:18 PM
mainevent212
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mainevent212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Your help!

lol so maybe i stand corrected...i thought he was talkin about his blue corolla thing that he drives...and i was saying, he cant just go order parts for it, i'm sure most of the things he'd wanna do to it have to be custom...

who cares, if u cant even find somone to pass you through emissions you're in the wrong hobby
Old 10-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mainevent212
who cares, if u cant even find somone to pass you through emissions you're in the wrong hobby
How does VA do their test?? I know that in MD if you show up to emissions with a lowered car that has a 45 sidewall or less, the emissions people will write you a ticket to pass you thru emissions without having to test it. This is because of the liability involved on their end w/ dynoing a lowered car w/ low sidewall (at least that is their reasoning for passing a lowered car w/ low profile tires w/o testing it).
Old 10-03-2004, 04:11 PM
mainevent212
Banned

mainevent212 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhh, VA is extremely strict when compared to MD...i got failed cuz i had DOT compliant slicks that were shaved...only temporarily cuz my new tires were comnig in the mail from tire rack...i even KNEW the guy!...they have alot at stake if they get caught