Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The cool group...

Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 PM
88mr2sc
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc
Default Re: The cool group...

Originally Posted by NEO_WRX
i wasn't out there but i'm the black WRX that runs your life
you wouldn't happen to be the black wrx that i raced last sat. night out at kmart? me in the white 1g gsx. yes, no, maybe?
Old 10-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Keepin it Klean
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
i'm the person that controls what corners your mom works on.
jimmy no one takes you seriously, you made fun of yourself on this site, everyone knows your a fucking moron, so shut the fuck up.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:06 PM
RedRexSI

RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI

Originally Posted by Un4given
So who was the cool group out behind Super K tonight? I seen some teggys, some hatches, a scooby or two, and I think some bimmers... I wasn't there, just seen from a distance. idk, if they are on here I never wanna hear them refer to anyone else as a ricer. Really.
The "cool" group as you so elegantly put it was I and a bunch of friends that listened to the regal cinemas Mngr. who said if she caught us out behind fudruckers she would call the cops. So instead of taking that chance we moved. Im assuming we were ricers cuz we werent hagin with you? Or was it the fact you are too "cool" to roll through an see whats goin on?

Thanks
Dave

P.S. I was the "cool" red hatch
Old 10-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RedRexSI
The "cool" group as you so elegantly put it was I and a bunch of friends that listened to the regal cinemas Mngr. who said if she caught us out behind fudruckers she would call the cops. So instead of taking that chance we moved. Im assuming we were ricers cuz we werent hagin with you? Or was it the fact you are too "cool" to roll through an see whats goin on?

Thanks
Dave

P.S. I was the "cool" red hatch
Well on a Thursday night I was actually running some errands, so I really didnt have the time to. I was just taking note of the ricer mentality of the group. *shrugs* Sorry davey.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:20 AM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

Originally Posted by 88mr2sc
you wouldn't happen to be the black wrx that i raced last sat. night out at kmart? me in the white 1g gsx. yes, no, maybe?
yes, yes i was...
Old 10-15-2004, 04:23 AM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
i'm the person that controls what corners your mom works on.
seriously jimmy. its not working for you.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:44 AM
RedRexSI

Originally Posted by Un4given
Well on a Thursday night I was actually running some errands, so I really didnt have the time to. I was just taking note of the ricer mentality of the group. *shrugs* Sorry davey.
Explain to me what gives everyone that was out there a "ricer" mentality cuz i sure would like to know. And honestly who cares what day it is we are the people that always get fucked over when we find a good spot to hang out, but then the everpresent "SAT NIGHT ONLY" crews come out and trash our spots. Thusfore that is why we are out during the week also b/c the majority of the "Sat night crew" are ricers with boeing 757 wings on the cars.

Thanks
Dave

P.S. Are you part of the Sat. Night Crews?
Old 10-15-2004, 04:51 AM
BLUE ICE
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

OH SHIT!! Its gonna be a gang war between the "Sat" night crew and the "Thurs" night crew...
Old 10-15-2004, 04:59 AM
RedRexSI

Originally Posted by BLUE ICE
OH SHIT!! Its gonna be a gang war between the "Sat" night crew and the "Thurs" night crew...
No its cause he made a ignorant comment about us hanging out during the week. He's just pissed he had to get grocerys while we were out. And its not just the thurs. crew we are out everynight after we get off work, or running errand during the DAY etc. We are the ones that usually find the spots chill but then it always get blown by idiots who come out that one night of the week.

Thanks
Dave
Old 10-15-2004, 05:04 AM
BLUE ICE
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

i still have this image of west side story in my head.

Quick Reply: The cool group...