Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

300thousand dollar ford gt

Old 10-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 300thousand dollar ford gt

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOD DAMN PICTURE !!!!.........
Old 10-23-2004, 06:04 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
The only reason anyone marks up the fuck out of a car's price is because they know some sap will shell out that much for it.
If I had the money, I would be a perfect sap to pay that kinda of money for that car. That car is sex on four tires..... Its worth every bit of $300,000, it performs with in spitting distance from that of the $440,000 Porsche Carrera GT and the $660,000 Ferrari Enzo.
Old 10-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Sounds like typical Ford, markup the cars and rip off the consumer anyway possible.
Old 10-23-2004, 04:12 PM
zappas
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

ugly car
Old 10-23-2004, 08:49 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Sounds like typical Ford, markup the cars and rip off the consumer anyway possible.
the dealership isnt owned by Ford.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:12 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

I went over and talked to one of the managers I knew, the first day it came in. He said that a guy came in and offered 100k over just to ensure that he got it. He paid 252K for it I believe. For some reason I always thought th GT was N/A, but it had a big eaton style blower sitting right in the window of the rear hatch.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:52 AM
hatch77
Cruising @ 8000ft

hatch77 is an unknown quantity at this point

there are so many better cars than a Ford GT for 300 grand.

yes, it may performe just a well as a Porsche Carerra or Ferrari Enzo....but it's still a FordGT.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:10 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hatch77

yes, it may performe just a well as a Porsche Carerra or Ferrari Enzo....but it's still a FordGT.
and its STILL base on the same relative platform as the '60's that stomped all over and laughed at the ferrari and porsche's that dominated the sport..
Old 10-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Originally Posted by hatch77

I don't see your point. Its like saying a Viper or NSX isn't worthy because they're made by Dodge and Acura. I actually give big probs to a company that specializes in "affordable" cars and can still pull this off. Ferrari and Porsches prices are rediculous for the amount of performance attained.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Elise V6
Your To0C0oL

Elise V6 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats one hell of a dealer markup