Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cops really seem to be cracking down on people in Hampton...

Old 10-25-2004, 01:51 PM
4door
dccd to the rear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4door has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cops really seem to be cracking down on people in Hampton...

even out here in bfe suffolk, there's a cop every 15 feet. at like every turnaround and all thru town,and the freeway. i never used to a singal cop for days
Old 10-25-2004, 01:53 PM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
same here... but i just got a speeding ticket when i was just cruising, not even agressively accelerating, in pungo for 65 in 45... (speaking of which... anyone know where i can test to see if my tires have thrown off my speedometer? and get it calibrated? cuz i really dont think i was going fucking 65... maybe 55.) so i keep my speeds down now. but i have been seeing TONS of cops out lately. when i was at the red lobster on independence i sat there for about 10 minutes waiting for someone and counted ~8 or 9 cops.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~sgalaba/mph.htm

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Last edited by Soon2BeStangin; 10-25-2004 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:53 PM
kshack8386

kshack8386 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea man Hampton is cracking down alot on speeding especially on Mercury. I was heading home from newport news getting off 64 towards James River Bridge and a cop had someone pulled for speeding right there across from Sonic. I was like DAM that sucks so I go up pass the shopping center and I see a white car pull out and get up on my ass, i figure its either someone f***ing around with me or a cop so I slow down to let them go around and the f***er turns his lights on and pulls me over right there past the pizza hut by sound shop. He said he clocked me doing 57 in a 45 which was crap b/c I saw the one guy pulled so there is no way I was doing that much. He checks my liscense and registration and tells me to slow down and lets me go. I know I got pretty lucky, it helps when the cop that pulled me was a old friend from playing highschool baseball and also I have a friend on the police force and I have meet alot of the cops threw him. So hopefully if I ever get pulled agin it will be by one of the ones I know. But I recomend everyone slowing down on Mercury b/c they are out there and there is alot of places for them to hide.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:10 PM
94GT
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

ive noticed hampton is crackin down now
Old 10-25-2004, 05:11 PM
Babied 240
I Need Money

Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point

the cops station is right before king street on mercury...but cops line up on mercury anyways
Old 10-25-2004, 06:06 PM
nosman757
Registered Member

nosman757 has disabled reputation

Yeah they had a road block not to long ago like going down big bethal checking licence and stuff
Old 10-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Kutsuju
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LostAccord86
What up Justin
yo david just chillin.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:13 AM
4door
dccd to the rear

4door has disabled reputation

in a cop related story, i just found out a freind with a sti out ran a super charged cruiser, being an idiot running from the cops. he didn't beat the motorola though. retard....
Old 10-26-2004, 11:55 AM
El Cid
---->>>|<<<----

El Cid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4door
in a cop related story, i just found out a freind with a sti out ran a super charged cruiser, being an idiot running from the cops. he didn't beat the motorola though. retard....
Who has supercharged police cars around here? Must be a GM with the blown V6 that still sux...
Old 10-26-2004, 11:56 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

they should've cracked down 7 years ago before that place became a major ghetto shithole.

Quick Reply: Cops really seem to be cracking down on people in Hampton...