Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Threat: Possible Car Theft

Old 10-27-2004, 10:45 AM
ONEFLYAZN
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN
Default Re: New Threat: Possible Car Theft

Originally Posted by flo w fx
I dont think you have to tell any of us to watch out for black guys wearing skimasks..
hahhahahahahahah lol hahahahhahahaha lol this shit made me laugh my ass of for some reason... lol good shit mike
Old 10-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

Originally Posted by six out 6
Oh man, this shit makes me wish I was 21 so I could have my concealed. Let some one try to jump me at my door, I'd lay them all out and not get touched.
And this is the reason that I hope you never get a concealed handgun permit. It's people like you that get innocent people killed.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:24 PM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
And this is the reason that I hope you never get a concealed handgun permit. It's people like you that get innocent people killed.
Innocent? Fuck you. When you get out numbered SIX TO ONE I would like to have anything in my hands. The worst I would do is blow a leg out from under them with the Walther qa99 (.40 cal) that I'm buying for myself at 21.

BTW, we ran them down ready to fight 2 on 6.. so suck on MY cock.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Enigma

I'm not done yet..

Why do you think people get concealed weapons license? Why do you think people, legally, acquire handguns? For god damn protection from the scum of the earth.

You act as if I'd go on a shooting rampage you silly fuck. I don't move unless provocked (sp), dick.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

Innocent? Fuck you. When you get out numbered SIX TO ONE I would like to have anything in my hands. The worst I would do is blow a leg out from under them with the Walther qa99 (.40 cal) that I'm buying for myself at 21.

BTW, we ran them down ready to fight 2 on 6.. so suck on MY cock.

I wasn't talking about the guys that tried to rob your friend as being the innocent ones you simple fuck. I was talking about the 2 little kids that might be playing in the yard next door that will catch a stray bullet. And BTW, I have a concealed weapons permit and know how to handle a weapon and you better be damn sure that you can pull that trigger when it comes down to it because if you don't then you might as well consider yourself dead.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Enigma

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
I wasn't talking about the guys that tried to rob your friend as being the innocent ones you simple fuck. I was talking about the 2 little kids that might be playing in the yard next door that will catch a stray bullet. And BTW, I have a concealed weapons permit and know how to handle a weapon and you better be damn sure that you can pull that trigger when it comes down to it because if you don't then you might as well consider yourself dead.
No, I have been hunting for years.. I know how to handle many weapons. Nothing auto though. I won't have a problem shooting some one that is attacking me, they could have a knife, gun, ice pick, anything. I will shoot out a leg before anything, at least then you can't get attempted murder, and with out that leg they can't go any where. Then you have to use first aid on them until the paramedics get there.. along with cops.

Not everyone is a crazy ass hole, maybe you should ask a question before you make a snap judgement.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:35 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

i ran after a bunch of black kids cause they pushed my ghost over....
Old 10-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

No, I have been hunting for years.. I know how to handle many weapons. Nothing auto though. I won't have a problem shooting some one that is attacking me, they could have a knife, gun, ice pick, anything. I will shoot out a leg before anything, at least then you can't get attempted murder, and with out that leg they can't go any where. Then you have to use first aid on them until the paramedics get there.. along with cops.

Not everyone is a crazy ass hole, maybe you should ask a question before you make a snap judgement.
Actually, you can get attempted murder for shooting someone in the leg. You have to prove that you were aiming for that body part and not shooting at them in general. Also, you can't use lethal force on someone that is not threatening your life.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

And hunting is a lot different from someone attacking you and having to shoot them.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:42 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Its better to shoot them in the chest. If you shoot them in the leg it shows you were able to make a judgement to wound them, which doesn't show you feared for your life.

Quick Reply: New Threat: Possible Car Theft