Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

1st block teacher on a rampage

Old 11-03-2004, 06:01 AM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1st block teacher on a rampage

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Has your english teacher taught you about irony yet?
point taken....... i post negative things that happen to me because writting/typing them lets me vent, and get it off my chest. Whats your excuse? So many people post things like this on drag, and on every post you have something negative to say about it. Care to explain your methods so i can better understand?
Old 11-03-2004, 06:05 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WhiteVtecB18c1
point taken....... i post negative things that happen to me because writting/typing them lets me vent, and get it off my chest. Whats your excuse?
Because current laws won't let me perform retroactive abortions on people such as yourself.
So I have to make you realize how stupid/pathetic/unwanted you are in hopes that you kill yourself before you breed.
You must understand that preventing creatures like you from spreading their genetic pollution is only for the greater good.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:06 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

So many people post things like this on drag, and on every post you have something negative to say about it. Care to explain your methods so i can better understand?
Every post? Every single post? I'd like to see you prove that.

I only reply to the dumbest of the dumb. I don't think it's coincidence, however, that I often find myself replying to you.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:07 AM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

Because current laws won't let me perform retroactive abortions on people such as yourself.
So I have to make you realize how stupid/pathetic/unwanted you are in hopes that you kill yourself before you breed.
You must understand that preventing creatures like you from spreading their genetic pollution is only for the greater good.

maybe i shouldn't have tried to understand haha. you judge people from what they post on the internet.......
Old 11-03-2004, 06:09 AM
El Negro
#XV

maybe i shouldn't have tried to understand haha. you judge people from what they post on the internet.......
I only assume you post things on the internet that you would say in real life. If you have to use the internet as an outlet because you don't possess the testicular fortitude to express these thoughts in person, then you are far more pathetic than I imagined.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:13 AM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

I only assume you post things on the internet that you would say in real life. If you have to use the internet as an outlet because you don't possess the testicular fortitude to express these thoughts in person, then you are far more pathetic than I imagined.
In no way is it my only outlet to vent the fact that i am pissed off about what this teacher did. I don't express the way i feel in writting nearly as well as i do in person..... then again i did say it was just a way to vent. that is all.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
El Negro
#XV

In no way is it my only outlet to vent the fact that i am pissed off about what this teacher did. I don't express the way i feel in writting nearly as well as i do in person..... then again i did say it was just a way to vent. that is all.
Pehaps then, you should try venting to a crowd that might be supportive instead of here on dragva where would just as soon slit your throat as look at you.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
Anubis
I Used Condom #6969

Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis

Why not find a blog, and keep it private, and vent there, where people like us can't make fun of you?
Old 11-03-2004, 06:17 AM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

Originally Posted by Anubis
Why not find a blog, and keep it private, and vent there, where people like us can't make fun of you?

i dont mind getting made fun of over little things on the internet...... if you want to judge me over the internet thats absolutely fine. The only person doing that is Blaxican.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:17 AM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

Pehaps then, you should try venting to a crowd that might be supportive instead of here on dragva where would just as soon slit your throat as look at you.

because i like posting on drag lol.......is that so wrong?

Quick Reply: 1st block teacher on a rampage