Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cool guy in red SRT

Old 12-05-2004, 05:01 PM
KnowForever
.!.. Evo's ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KnowForever has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cool guy in red SRT

Originally Posted by fc735
his would have a "wicked tuned" decal on the trunklid, and is lowered.

and he would be wearing glasses.

i can almost guarentee that it's my buddy jesse. did it have dark wheels? he came to work today cause he did'nt realize that he was scheduled off for vacation.. hahah

anyways, it sounds like him.. i'm sure he'll see this post the next time he's at work

later
Old 12-05-2004, 07:16 PM
gonzoe00
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

I have a feeling it is jesse too. The drag west red srt owner everyone loves to hate.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RIDING 420A
alot of jerk offs think if they go out and get a stock car thats performance orientated than they have an uper hand and there automaticaly an import enthusiast. guys go and buy a neon thats turbo and give the same treatment that people gave them when they were the ones in the dodge shadows trying to race..... the same guys that crash there car into something and give import or demestic performance heads a bad name. iam rambling on and on so i will stop now... haha
Cars can change people, my friend went from a ranger to a GS-T and all the sudden he thinks he's the man. But he's my boy so I let it slide and say he's pretty quick. But I can't say much since my ride doesn't even move right now. haha. Soon, oh so soon I will include pics, dynos, videos whatever of my dime cause I'm gonna be damn proud of it and be the fastest guy ever to be on the forum......right.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:48 PM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

If it was this weekend when this happened then it was not me. I was at the beach all weekend. At the moment mine is very easy to tell from others the front wheels are now gun mettle gray from break dust and dirt and the back of it is a red with a rather nice film of grime and exhaust soot. Yah yah I'm a lazy bastard... It's to damn cold to wash my car right now...
Old 12-06-2004, 07:29 PM
ericlws66
Registered Member

ericlws66 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Choodle
Cars can change people, my friend went from a ranger to a GS-T and all the sudden he thinks he's the man. But he's my boy so I let it slide and say he's pretty quick. But I can't say much since my ride doesn't even move right now. haha. Soon, oh so soon I will include pics, dynos, videos whatever of my dime cause I'm gonna be damn proud of it and be the fastest guy ever to be on the forum......right.
Is that Richard from Nissan? Asked if he was on here, said no, but he mentioned you. I met him Saturday night going to the mall. stopped and talked for like 5 mins, but was to cold to check each others car out, and both of our g/fs were getting board. He said alot of shit he had done, or doing, but to much info to remember. Gave him my number, tell him to call me. See which fwd is faster
Old 12-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ericlws66
Is that Richard from Nissan? Asked if he was on here, said no, but he mentioned you. I met him Saturday night going to the mall. stopped and talked for like 5 mins, but was to cold to check each others car out, and both of our g/fs were getting board. He said alot of shit he had done, or doing, but to much info to remember. Gave him my number, tell him to call me. See which fwd is faster
Yeah thats him. So far he's got a T3 turbo ready to go on, new manifold, greddy fmic, stillen piping, and a bov. He's pretty quick, but nothing ungodly.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:20 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

That's not the same red GST that blew off on me in Salem the other day is it? He blew off on me a couple times, then when I pulled up next to him, he wouldn't look over, then turned off really quick.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:56 AM
ZeRo_C0oL
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cosmo
That's not the same red GST that blew off on me in Salem the other day is it? He blew off on me a couple times, then when I pulled up next to him, he wouldn't look over, then turned off really quick.
I still have yet to meet you or ever even see your car in person.. lol

all these people keep seeing your car all over the place, and all I've seen is pictures.......................
Old 12-07-2004, 09:36 AM
KnowForever
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I still have yet to meet you or ever even see your car in person.. lol

all these people keep seeing your car all over the place, and all I've seen is pictures.......................
same here... i vote for a meet sometime wed/thur/fri cause i'm off work!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

We might be able to do it Friday. I know I'm busy wed/thur. Let me know....

Quick Reply: Cool guy in red SRT