Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?

Old 01-03-2005, 07:12 PM
The_rabbit1
Fidel runs VBPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?

Originally Posted by flo w fx
oh god, you just started a gym beef. is he big?

nothing like having to stop steroid injected idiots from wanting to fight others
too funny, i couldn't resist replying.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:19 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Why people get so bent out of shape about other peoples taste in cars is mind boggling. Who cares if it has Cobra badges and it's just a V6?
John, you'd be the first person to giggle at a fake ITR

Fake Cobras..gay.

I don't care if you put cobra stuff on it.. just not the emblems etc.. Cobras are numbered cars, same w/ Saleens.. I paid out of my ass compared to buying a GT/V6 and making it look like a Cobra, so I want some mothafuckin' respec.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:58 PM
V1ZUAL
Registered Member

V1ZUAL has disabled reputation

i dont much like when people put COBRA or even GT emblems on stock V6's either,

as a lot of my friends hate seeing SI or V-Tec emblems on stock ricers,

i dont mind the body kits though, it just seems to me by putting those emblems on their trying to make their car be somthing to other people their really not...
Old 01-03-2005, 09:12 PM
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

It's a good thing he just crumpled up the paper and put it on your car. I would have shit on your hood and then pasted some Cobra emblems on your fenders. BTW, what gym do you go to?
Old 01-04-2005, 01:57 AM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 9civic5
It's a good thing he just crumpled up the paper and put it on your car. I would have shit on your hood and then pasted some Cobra emblems on your fenders. BTW, what gym do you go to?
Hampton YMCA on LaSalle/Armistead.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:44 AM
420a rider

420a rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
I see this guy a few times a week at the gym. Its a very nicely done car, to an extent. There are certain things that piss just about every Mustang owner off, and this guys are is on of them. One day I was going to the gym, and I saw his car, and I was like nice, a Saleen. Upon getting closer from the front, I see Cobra badges. I think to my self, a Cobra Saleen, wow. Upon inspection of the back of the car = stock v6 bumper and exhaust. I was pretty disappointed that he but Cobra badges on an otherwise stock V6. So today I leave a note on his car saying, "Its just a V6 man," and come out of the gym later to find it crumpled up on my car about halfway across the parking lot. Hes a good guesser, but does anyone know him on here?
its funny how you feel the need to leave notes on peoples cars. like someone said your lucky he didn't take a big shit on your car.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:44 AM
5.0-4life
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

ricers will feel they beat you antway... all you have to do is , when your at a light and they pull on the side of you and rev,,, just sit there when the light turns green and watch em go,,, they'll swear they beat you when ya was'nt trying to race ...
Old 01-04-2005, 03:02 AM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER
Smile Re: Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
This way many ricers can say that they beat a cobra......
lol
Old 01-04-2005, 03:04 AM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Originally Posted by 420a rider
its funny how you feel the need to leave notes on peoples cars. like someone said your lucky he didn't take a big shit on your car.
yeah
Old 01-04-2005, 04:01 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

You really have to dislike a school to put that on your plates.

Quick Reply: Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?