Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Were not allowed in the P-town parkin lot anymore

Old 02-23-2003, 01:29 PM
jeff s
why5oh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

Dinwizzle's the shizzle for rizzle.
Old 02-23-2003, 01:36 PM
SlidingS-10
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i tell you the first tow truck driver to tuch my car will be the last....... i dont think the cops wana run us out and its guna take a lot 2 get them 2 matter of fact one of the cops that comes out there knows the cars and shiz ... seams pretty cool he is always like hey who you think would win out of this car or that one and points cars out ... matter of fact i think he has a car.... no biggie before people get tickets i think they would have a bunch of cops show up and be like you gota go now.... and untill that day see you at aims....
Old 02-23-2003, 01:57 PM
2JZ JC
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

the kid with the rx7 is like 15, thats why he doesnt know about dinwiddie
Old 02-23-2003, 04:12 PM
'90Formula350
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Thats funny you say that now ... about tow truck drivers but back when we used to meet at a old HQ in Va Beach ... a swarm of them like 10 came in from all entrances and yanked up the first thing they saw ... its not gonna just be one tow truck driver ... and I wouldnt suggest tryin to be a bad ass ... i mean i dont knwo you personally you might be one scrappin kid ... but ever since someone shot TIM the kid from Dale Old ... EVERY tow truck driver is armed ...
Old 02-23-2003, 04:19 PM
Midnight GSI
4AG Lover

Midnight GSI is an unknown quantity at this point

This might get this thread moved to SPO but,

If all the dumb ass would of done what they were told there wouldn't be a probblem.
There's been people going there for 3-4 years w/ no probblems untill the Beach/ Norfolk kids started going out there and acting like dumb asses.
Not pointing fingures but, the dumb asses know who they are but, they just don't care in the first place.

Burn outs in the lot, trash everywhere, racing in front of the lot, racing in the lot, fighting, getting drunk and fighting, blah blah blah.
The funny thing is their are trash cans out there and mostly everyone was to fucking lazy to walk 100 ft.
I could sit here forever talking about dumb asses that have been going out there since last year.

Remember before P Town driving 150+ miles every Fri and Sat night getting run out of one lot to the next . Not getting to race or even barely talk about a spot because everyone is so scatered out.
Well, Guess what were right back at because so dumb shits want to act like they are 12 and have momy around to pick up there shit.

For the peps that stayed there late and picked up all the little kids toys after they went to race I have mad props for yall.
Now were fucked beacause of them.
All the spots are pretty much played out and now we're going to have to find another.
My two cents!!
C-YA!!
Old 02-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally posted by SlidingS-10
......hum i dident see the cop run any one out of there... i saw him say something but thats it .... haha fuck every one go 2 food lion next week ..... lol cops just fucking ruin every thing .... only thing cops are good for is geting morons off the road and they can even do that ....
You're right. Cops are worthless piesces of shit. They aren't good for anything but ruining a good time.....

Moron. You think the cops themselves give a fat flyin' fuck what you do? They have a job. We need police officers. I hte dumb fuckers like you that think the only thing they do is harass people.
Old 02-23-2003, 04:32 PM
z28chick
WnnaLse2AChck?

z28chick z28chick

look i just say that we all go to foodlion, right next to ames...theres no signs there and plus its the parkin lot right next to ames so its not like we will all get lost finding it...what do you guys think??
Old 02-23-2003, 05:15 PM
SlidingS-10
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree and for the loser that called me a dumb ass i know they have a job but like last not me and about 10 people heard atleast 5 shots go off if not a hole clip sounded like a 9 ... there are people out running the roads doing drug deals and shit and geting away with it cus the cops wana sit in a parking lot and haras people ... that was the point i was makeing .... matter of fact there was a dude at aim friday night that was drunker than shit under age and fucking raceing out on air line where are the police when you need them .... its like there is so much going on it town that is 100 times more important than buging people .... you take this the way you want but for them 2 be siting in a parking lot wial people sell drugs 2 teens :wich im not saying im older cus im a teen: there fucking morons ... ne ways i gree about the food lion thing if they run us off hit food lion ... haha food lion prob wouldent care it would help there bizz
Old 02-23-2003, 05:26 PM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I guess if you're not involved in law enforcement you won't understand it. They are doing their jobs and I think they do a damn good job at it.

Quick Reply: Were not allowed in the P-town parkin lot anymore