Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

blue FD on military hwy and vb blvd

Old 06-05-2005, 03:41 PM
dc/dc
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc
Default Re: blue FD on military hwy and vb blvd

Originally Posted by 1BDAZM
I see they finally grew up and cleaned mine up they deleted the pic orginally. Then put admin edit read the signature rules you twat. This site must be owned by a 16 year old that can not pay there bill to keep it up, if they do not get their allowance from their mom. But that is ok. The owner is very childish. I am sure I will get banned to wow what a lose. WOW look at that it is back today
SPEAK ENGLISH WANKER.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

This site must be owned by a 16 year old that can not pay there bill to keep it up, if they do not get their allowance from their mom. But that is ok. The owner is very childish. I am sure I will get banned to wow what a lose. WOW look at that it is back today
I doubt you've ever read a post from the owner of the board. Who forces you to continue to log on?
Old 06-05-2005, 06:15 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I see they finally grew up and cleaned mine up they deleted the pic orginally. Then put admin edit read the signature rules you twat. This site must be owned by a 16 year old that can not pay there bill to keep it up, if they do not get their allowance from their mom. But that is ok. The owner is very childish. I am sure I will get banned to wow what a lose. WOW look at that it is back today
Wow, you are hard core. Is it bad that the creator of the site was 16 or maybe even 15 when he created this? Or is it pathetic that he did and now you are trying to take shots at the smart person that has controlled so many peoples lives for 5 years?

Dont be jealous, be jealous that I can pull black chicks.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:54 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

spic, i wasnt tryin to bash you just sayin if u woulda said something to me it woulda been straight. and i know this site runs my life and in no way want to jepordize losing my log on priveledges. so i meant no disprespect
Old 06-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Keepin it Klean
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Don't let Dan scare you like that colex. You can be my bitch and Dan will just have to come talk to me
Old 06-05-2005, 09:02 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

haha...im good
Old 06-06-2005, 09:32 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by colexcore
spic, i wasnt tryin to bash you just sayin if u woulda said something to me it woulda been straight. and i know this site runs my life and in no way want to jepordize losing my log on priveledges. so i meant no disprespect

And again, I said something and it was fixed. No mod was contacted you gullibal ditz.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:23 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

ok