Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

The King of BLING! Sexiest R1!!

Old 06-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Mr.6
Chillaxin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6
Default Re: The King of BLING! Sexiest R1!!

I dont believe that bike is stretched, looks like the stock arm to me, unless you meant in general.

I just wanna know how he got the plastics to bling like that. I thought you could only chromo metallic surfaces.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:28 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr.6
I dont believe that bike is stretched, looks like the stock arm to me, unless you meant in general.

I just wanna know how he got the plastics to bling like that. I thought you could only chromo metallic surfaces.

no, I was just saying in general, not this specific bike.

a bike is for whatever you want it to be. that thing is beautiful.
I guess you are right, but it just bugs me, such a waste of a good bike that should have melted rubber on the tire edges
Old 06-15-2005, 09:32 AM
sil80er
Good Ship Bear

sil80er is an unknown quantity at this point

they have spray chrome in a can now that will bond to just about anything. seriously.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by sil80er
they have spray chrome in a can now that will bond to just about anything. seriously.
whoa, where can i get this stuff, and how much?? pm me, i wanna chrome my cell phone and some other stuff.
but daaaam, wouldnt that shit blind you on that bike in the sun? lol
but the guy who did it is probably pretty rich and wanted to have a all chrome bike, so he could be special like the guys who have those all chrome cars...
Old 06-15-2005, 10:04 AM
zx12guy
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen this done to a busa, and it's completely retarded. You could'nt even ride the damn thing comfortably as you and everyone around you would be blinded all the time by the sun's reflection.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:19 PM
DLB1994
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

you can chrome plastic now there's a company in KY that chromes plastics i have had some done before for customers
Old 06-15-2005, 03:23 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

wow
Old 06-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Theres a machine you can buy that chromes plastic, wood, rock, glass just about anything you can chrome. The company is Cosmachrome, or something like that!

The only thing I like is the tail pipes, they are MV Agusta tail pipes!!!!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:54 PM
TwoValveKid
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

Well....it definately is...bling...

But good looking...hardly...they ruined the looks of a beautiful bike. It looks almost like a pocketbike in some of those pics with that finish...just doesnt look good too me...
Old 06-15-2005, 06:06 PM
kwth8n
Registered Member

kwth8n has disabled reputation

There is a BMW i think that is all chromed also. i think someone on drag posted it actually. its not very practical but like someone else said, he probably has money comin out the wa-zoo, probably just a show bike

Quick Reply: The King of BLING! Sexiest R1!!