Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

dress code ??

Old 06-28-2005 | 11:08 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: dress code ??

Originally Posted by mad JDM DC4
Rap videos...its the same thing that possessed me to buy jerseys, and now that rappers say jerseys aren't in anymore, and the fact that clubs don't allow them, its hard for me to sell em. Damn expensive fads.
I've said over and over again: If you want to get rid of most of the self-generated problems black america, pull the plug on BET, ban rap, and shoot any and every person wearing oversized, baggy pants, jerseys, untucked XXXL plain white t-shirts, du rags, gold teeth or more than one chain.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:19 PM
J-DIRTY30
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I've said over and over again: If you want to get rid of most of the self-generated problems black america, pull the plug on BET, ban rap, and shoot any and every person wearing oversized, baggy pants, jerseys, untucked XXXL plain white t-shirts, du rags, gold teeth or more than one chain.
if you take all that stuff away you will still have the same issues in "black america". Taking all that away won't stop it it'll just make "black america" act worse than they already are.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:19 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

Tim I love you man.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:20 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AV6 904
if you take all that stuff away you will still have the same issues in "black america". Taking all that away won't stop it it'll just make "black america" act worse than they already are.
You must have missed the shooting part.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:24 PM
J-DIRTY30
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

You must have missed the shooting part.
thats a lil extreme don't you think. Thats like saying getting rid of all the rock and roll and stuff and shooting people with piercings and obscene tatoo's so that there will be less rapings/murders/ just all around stupid stuff in "white america".
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:29 PM
El Negro
#XV

thats a lil extreme don't you think. Thats like saying getting rid of all the rock and roll and stuff and shooting people with piercings and obscene tatoo's so that there will be less rapings/murders/ just all around stupid stuff in "white america".
Because rock and roll/tatooed/pierced white people aren't committing most of the felonies. Niggers are. Most of those same white kids can fucking read, don't have to finance their the chrome 20's that they put on a 89 Legend with rod knock and know who their fathers are.

Don't try to argue, because you will lose. Black people are fucking themselves and when the solution presents itself, they start pointing fingers like 5 year olds.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:35 PM
J-DIRTY30
Ghetty Green

Because rock and roll/tatooed/pierced white people aren't committing most of the felonies. Niggers are. Most of those same white kids can fucking read, don't have to finance their the chrome 20's that they put on a 89 Legend with rod knock and know who their fathers are.

Don't try to argue, because you will lose. Black people are fucking themselves and when the solution presents itself, they start pointing fingers like 5 year olds.
I'm not arguing yes i agree black people do stupid stuff but so does all people. I wouldn't say that black commits most of felonies all though they do have there fair share but so does whites, mexicans, and whoever else. All races have their fair share of dumb shit but just to single out a whole race like that is rediculous.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:37 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

hmmm check any crime study, by %, blacks are way in the lead.
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:38 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

We got welfare and affirmative action, is that not reparations?" He adds, "What do you think [reparations] gone do? Ain't gone do nothin' but make Cadillac the No. 1 dealership in the country!"

hahah babershop kicks ass
Old 06-28-2005 | 11:39 PM
El Negro
#XV

I'm not arguing yes i agree black people do stupid stuff but so does all people. I wouldn't say that black commits most of felonies all though they do have there fair share but so does whites, mexicans, and whoever else. All races have their fair share of dumb shit but just to single out a whole race like that is rediculous.
Per capita, black people commit the most felonies. Flat out, they commit the most violent crimes.

I'm not saying other cultures don't do stupid things, but black america glorifies their stupid shit.

P.S. - A note for all you spelling-deficient members out there, it's R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

Quick Reply: dress code ??