Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Turning off new registration....

Old 02-06-2005 | 07:33 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Turning off new registration....

lets all hope the new rules inacted by SoulD will work. seems to be a good idea to weed out the morons
Old 02-06-2005 | 08:05 AM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by fc735
lets all hope the new rules inacted by SoulD will work. seems to be a good idea to weed out the morons
Guess I should look for them.

And I also think rep should be turned on. It's fun.
Old 02-06-2005 | 08:33 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

http://www.dragva.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8

the hell is "rep" you are referring to?
Old 02-07-2005 | 08:58 AM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I'll PM you a forum you cna see rep working on.
Old 02-07-2005 | 05:22 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

gotcha. that karma shit was pretty interesting too, although doing that on Drag will kill at least half of the members
Old 02-07-2005 | 05:34 PM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by fc735
gotcha. that karma shit was pretty interesting too, although doing that on Drag will kill at least half of the members
And it's already been proven that we can't trust drag to make their own decisions when it comes to group opinion (i.e. the disaster known as "voting for ride of the month").
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:43 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

no shit. Drag is kinda like a lightbulb. all the stupid moths are attracted to it

if i were only a mod....
Old 02-09-2005 | 08:16 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Joey? With ability to ban someone? Kinda like giving a pyromaniac a lighter and a can of gasoline...
Old 02-11-2005 | 04:04 PM
NissanNX
Registered Member

NissanNX has disabled reputation

Can you set up a n00b forum where noobs can only post in the noob forum for their 1st month on dragVA? sr20forum has implemented something similar and it keeps alot of the turds off the forum. People don't like the idea of being contained on the forum and they leave.

If something similar has been recommended I apologize, I only read the first few and last few posts.
Old 02-11-2005 | 08:54 PM
200+hp240sx
Registered Member

200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx

a lot of the problem is laziness. People not doing research and not browsing through the site. I probably might annoy some people occasionaly since Ill see if they need something from a post a lil while back. But people are listing NTB honda lips, right next to FS honda lips. its ridiculous and Ill try to tell them a few people that are selling such items so that way they stop bumping there stuff and legite threads with stuff I might buy or maybe sell to can appear within the last 10 pages or so. Ive been on drag for a few years continously so if any kind of bans are made please dont have some of the decent members be punished for the actions of the many ignorant newones. thanks

Quick Reply: Turning off new registration....