Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Job Posting; Checkered Flag

Old 07-22-2009, 10:07 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: Job Posting; Checkered Flag

Sounds like a fun job with some OG good dudes.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Poindexter
Revenge of the Nerds

Poindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dave22

Sounds like a fun job with some OG good dudes.
Speaking of OG...and sorry to bring this up...but I was going through some old contracts and Rob's name popped up. Any idea where he is now?

And what's up Dave.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:34 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

I bump into him from time to time. We never talk.

Last I saw him he was getting beaten by a stock Saturn at Wacky Wednesday.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Poindexter
Revenge of the Nerds

Poindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these partsPoindexter is infamous around these parts

No superman there.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:44 AM
accuracy1
Registered Member

accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1

. edit wrong username.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:45 AM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

should emails still be sent ? or you pretty much have it covered? i can jet over there anytime today for a interview.

thats better. sorry about the post above. that was me also
Old 07-22-2009, 12:57 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Alex, I haven't been able to send you an e-mail since our company e-mail is down and Guy said he was working on it.

-Chris Maule
Old 07-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Poindexter
Revenge of the Nerds

Originally Posted by nagger
should emails still be sent ? or you pretty much have it covered? i can jet over there anytime today for a interview.

thats better. sorry about the post above. that was me also
I have a top 3 now and will not be doing anymore interviews. If things keep going the way they are we will be hiring more people in the near future. Let's all hope the 4th quarter is good.

Positions we will need to fill will include Sales Consultant position (need one at Jaguar, Audi, Porsche right now), lot attendants, receptionists, and I will be considering adding another person to the team that works with Chad (Black Nugget) at some point.

Keep an eye on Checkered Flag.com for employment opportunities or just shoot me an email from time to time.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Poindexter
Revenge of the Nerds

Originally Posted by elambz
Alex, I haven't been able to send you an e-mail since our company e-mail is down and Guy said he was working on it.

-Chris Maule
I got your email, Chris, and responded. Sorry you never got it - we are moving things from Exchange 2003 to 2007, and that should be done soon.

But man, if you really wanted it you should have visited me in my office or picked up the phone. Never be complacent!
Old 07-22-2009, 02:34 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I'm just going to have to end up quitting if there aren't any other open jobs available.

Quick Reply: Job Posting; Checkered Flag