Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture

Old 01-28-2011, 08:53 AM
sleeperteg
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg
Default Re: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a pict

Originally Posted by OneBadSSS
OP should hire this guy to find his parts, heard he's legit
[IMG]http://www.mrgadget.com.au/catalog/images/inspector_gadget.jpg
more legit
Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Ethug
Registered Member

Ethug has disabled reputation
Default Re: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a pict

Originally Posted by Marlinspike22
look, buddy, lets ge real, your not gonna catch these guys, theres a reason for it, no one gives a shit about a 4k honda civic with "Jdm parts"

now if there were corvettes being stolen left and right, the cops would care.

oh, and your own people are responsible for this

yes your right the someone in the import croud is doing this yes not everyone cares about 4k honda parts except the ones who bought those parts. no one takes usdm cars they take the easy shit, no one gives a fuck unless it happends to them.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:02 AM
DORKO
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

AND

OH YEAH, LEARN HOW TO PUNCTUATE A FUCKING SENTENCE.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:06 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Ethug
yes your right the someone in the import croud is doing this yes not everyone cares about 4k honda parts except the ones who bought those parts. no one takes usdm cars they take the easy shit, no one gives a fuck unless it happends to them.
you really come across as an uneducated douche nozzle
Old 01-28-2011, 09:21 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Old 01-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Mortal_Meerkat
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

ahhh your a faggot and you live in your moms basement, your 35 no wife no pussy and you got no job, cant hear ya with that dick your chocking on and the sound of them balls hitting your chin haunts me in my sleep, STFU and get off my thread you got nothing do do with this thread.
none of those even remotely apply to nasT or m22
Old 01-28-2011, 09:45 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Old 01-28-2011, 10:29 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

anyone had cars parts stolen from hampton roads in the last month or so post or pm me, i think its the same group of people if your car/parts were stolen lets put information together so they will pay
no shit its not post your car here this is information for the victoms to catch the ones who did it, if you read the guidlines of the stolen thread it says its a post for stolen cars and so you can infor the person whos car was stolen this is for them all to get together and figure out who did it and how many they have done, its about making a connection with the cases,
ahhh your a faggot and you live in your moms basement, your 35 no wife no pussy and you got no job, cant hear ya with that dick your chocking on and the sound of them balls hitting your chin haunts me in my sleep, STFU and get off my thread you got nothing do do with this thread.
sup bro,that sux about your car getting stolen,ya know,I mean there are 10,000 of them in hr and they are getting ours, ya know, I'm going to start locking mine in my house so the robbers dont get it, I mean I gots the stage 3 turbo on mine and I dont want them to get it, I mean fuck that shit, ya dig,
Old 01-28-2011, 10:56 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i meant black people? jk, its more than likely honda kids. i never said 4k in parts, i said a 4k honda with parts. also, if you can afford the car, then you can afford to properly arm it. Its called LO-Jack, get it.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

anyone had cars parts stolen from hampton roads in the last month or so post or pm me, i think its the same group of people if your car/parts were stolen lets put information together so they will pay
I heard there's people who do this... They're called.......

Detectives.

Quick Reply: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture