Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

does any one go 2 millennium autosports

Old 02-13-2003, 01:06 PM
THE BEAST
SPAWN OF A NEW OP!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THE BEAST is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they are all assholes!!......j/k

there's Gray, Brian, Chad, Tim, Brian(tint)...not sure who else
Old 02-14-2003, 05:05 AM
2oFoCusZeTeco2
Banned

2oFoCusZeTeco2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Mill. is a good place. I know some guys with Ford's who go there and they are willing to help them depsite they are mostly import guys. If I had a import I would be there all the time.
Old 02-14-2003, 05:15 AM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally posted by ac2folo
Now to you Bubba....dont start a thread that has no point..sheesh. You can not do that on the board Bubbie...it is not like talikng on aim
yeah none of us here ever make pointless threads....
Old 02-14-2003, 06:54 PM
2oFoCusZeTeco2
Banned

do the guys from Mill. post here? If so, shoot me a PM, I have sumthing to tell ya, some helpful info I guess!
Old 02-14-2003, 08:45 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

PM me. i'm tight with them, they sponsor my drag car. I tune for them as well
Old 02-14-2003, 08:59 PM
2oFoCusZeTeco2
Banned

you have PM!
Old 02-16-2003, 04:26 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been to Millenium once and didn't have too much of a good experience. Here's the story:
I call 2,3 days before to call on an AF ratio gauge. The guy says he would order it on his next shipment within the next couple of days. So, I follow up and confirm that the part is in. They're expecting me and I do come in. Let me add that I live in VA. Beach and this shop is in Portsmouth. I get there and the guy pulls out of the box a "used" gauge and tries to sell it to me for about $5 less than a brand new one. The gauge has dirt all over from where the stickers were peeled off, the wires were all cut short, butt connectors and tape on some of the wires, and the mounts were tarnished and cut in half as well. They tell me that it's brand new and then change it around and say that it was just installed on someone's car and removed because the owner changed his mind about the color. I think that was pretty fucked up considering I called in days in advance and now being charged a high price on someone else's old shit. It was poor business practice that would lose potential customers easily. So, I went over to Direct Performance where they treated me better and gave me a better price at that.
Old 02-16-2003, 06:01 AM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

I'll make sure to get the other side of the story on that one.
Old 02-16-2003, 06:18 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool, thanks!
Old 02-18-2003, 01:21 PM
JTstyle
I Monkey Around!

JTstyle will become famous soon enoughJTstyle will become famous soon enough
Angry Screw Millenium

While we are on the subject, I have yet to receive my Zex spark plugs I payed for from them. I waited about a month for a CAI that ordered along with the plugs, then they talkin bout only 3 spark plugs came in. And yeah, I'll say the name BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN , but I aint really stressin it, cause I tell all my peeps not to go there ever. The least they could have done was call me, they had my number. But that goes to show, they aint buiness oriented. The worst part is I seen BRIAN a few weeks later at Dinwiddie/NOPI, and he said what's up to me, but aint mention shit about my money or my spark plugs. Boy am I glad I wasn't born crazy. That's why I been like FUCK millenium ever since.

Quick Reply: does any one go 2 millennium autosports