Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tnt tinting or east coast window?

Old 11-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.
Default Re: Tnt tinting or east coast window?

Originally Posted by 4runnergurl
I have had 3 of my cars done at TNT and I have never run into any of these issues. It has always been clean and inviting, I have never had anything left in my cars and my interiors have always been wiped down before my car was brought out of the bay. The longest wait I ever had was 50 minutes and I have always set appointments for my visits. When other tint shops are mentioned on this thread, it makes me think people are just trying to get business for themselves. I had a buble issues once and took my camry back and they fixed it no questions asked. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

The fuck, why did you bump this old ass thread.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by 4runnergurl
I have had 3 of my cars done at TNT and I have never run into any of these issues. It has always been clean and inviting, I have never had anything left in my cars and my interiors have always been wiped down before my car was brought out of the bay. The longest wait I ever had was 50 minutes and I have always set appointments for my visits. When other tint shops are mentioned on this thread, it makes me think people are just trying to get business for themselves. I had a buble issues once and took my camry back and they fixed it no questions asked. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
1. STFU
2. You're just cutting and pasting now
Old 11-03-2011, 11:37 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

She has her own SPO thread now if she'd like to participate