Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help double clutching….

Old 05-04-2006, 10:15 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Help double clutching….

smith and wesson is your friend to. Shoot yourself, and the retard that says he double cluthes on the highway. Old domestics and thats about it for that there buddie. matching speeds, no syncro's, come on man. How old are you and your friends again? Topic destroyed, over, closed, explained, laughed at, and plain done.

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 05-04-2006 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:19 AM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I was thinking it would be longer before the thread got good. for exceeding expectations.

Seriously, it's not your fault you were misinformed and a little bit immature. We are here to help you learn the CORRECT terms and ways to tell a story, so that it's good, not pathetic. If you get offended, then you are a highschool kid with a ricer mentality. If you take it as it is (advice) then you will do just fine, and be able to tell your friends they are highschool ricer-minded fucking tools.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

this cannot be real.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:20 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

At least you asked on a forum, could you imagine if he asked someone like us in person, or anyone in public for that matter! He'd feel real stupid then.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:23 AM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by Illegal
At least you asked on a forum, could you imagine if he asked someone like us in person, or anyone in public for that matter! He'd feel real stupid then.
I disagree. for instance, at a ricer gathering, the exact opposite would have happened. all the high schoolers would have thrown the "OMG, U DON'T NO WUT DUBBLE-KLUCHING IS!?1!!!1!" and then run aroudn the corner and discuss whether Paul Walker really did drive during the one scene or it was a stunt-double.

And yes, these people even TALK with incorrect spelling/grammar.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:30 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

God damn I need to sell my car. These people make me sick. Makes me regret saying I drive a civic, because without first looking at it, people assume it looks like a riced out taco tuner mobile, because of all these other retards screwing up the image for the real people.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:37 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Illegal
God damn I need to sell my car. These people make me sick. Makes me regret saying I drive a civic, because without first looking at it, people assume it looks like a riced out taco tuner mobile, because of all these other retards screwing up the image for the real people.
AHAHAHAHA Taco Tuner!!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:39 AM
buugiewuugie
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by MerF
I disagree. for instance, at a ricer gathering, the exact opposite would have happened. all the high schoolers would have thrown the "OMG, U DON'T NO WUT DUBBLE-KLUCHING IS!?1!!!1!" and then run aroudn the corner and discuss whether Paul Walker really did drive during the one scene or it was a stunt-double.

And yes, these people even TALK with incorrect spelling/grammar.
Thats too funny. I remember a guy in high school pointing out the last scene of the movie. Where Vin Diesel had a broken arm or whatever and got in the car and shifted while taking a turn. WTF! Get a life dude.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:47 AM
C-rex
Registered Member

C-rex is an unknown quantity at this point

I swear you can’t leave shit lying around. Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Eddie, and I have a 1989 Honda CRX HF. That’s right it is an HF. A whopping 64 horses. Many of you in the Newport News area might have seen me driving a round a year ago. I had the R34 kit on it and it was falling apart…. Ring any bells. I’ll post some pictures later. Well I just got back from Iraq and I wanted to know where the hangouts where now. I was out riding last Saturday in my van, and saw there where some people at Mickey D’s, but there where also a shit load of cops out too, and people where pulled over left and right. Are there any spot that are not infested with roaches? If so, let me know, I would let to come out sometime and get back in the scene. Anyway, is there going to be anybody going to see the FF3? If so what night is every body going?

And I saw in that whack as post my dumb as friend did you wanted to know how old I was… I am 21. Friend is 20 and thinks he knows everything. (what a loser). Sorry you had to go threw that guy’s. Any way I look forward to chilling with yall sometime.

Eddie aka T

P.S. Is there any way to delete this shit and I can start an new post that isn't gay?
Old 05-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

another one!

Quick Reply: Help double clutching….